Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
3 Dateianhänge enthalten We love you Bill X_x (Forum: Computer und Internet)   26.12.2005 20:24 von lord~helmet   3.946 6   20.10.2015 16:09 von Glaedr  
Thank you for travelling with.... (Forum: Politik und Gesellschaft)   16.01.2011 17:34 von Bernhard Nowak   40.056 111   03.08.2015 18:29 von V-o-l-d-e-m-o-r-t  
1 Dateianhänge enthalten YouTube.com - Lieblingsvideos und Meinungen (Forum: Computer und Internet)   30.08.2006 22:15 von Desperado   111.997 511   22.07.2014 15:24 von Glaedr  
[User-Site] Die Märchen von Beedle dem Barden | Hörbuch auf Youtube (Forum: Flohnetzwerk)   28.04.2014 13:53 von RadaculusZinn   1.956 1   28.04.2014 14:06 von Lady_Castamere  
Musik Blog: It's never too late to be what you might h [...] (Forum: Musik)   28.03.2014 19:26 von Stretz   3.469 5   03.04.2014 22:55 von Mark Maritain  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » Do you practise Oclumency? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Do you practise Oclumency?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Ancestry
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I've never really tried Occlumency or even thought to try.
Maybe i´ll try it once.
But when i´m lying in bed i often or ever think of many things and i hope to dream of Potter and the Harry Potter world.
i´m not always sucessful.
But sometimes i am. breites Grinsen
But if i do Occlumency i wouldn´t dream of things i like.
I would dream of my school, of my written test or / and pupils i don´t like.
It wouldn´t be funny if these dreams would happen more frequently.

Sorry for my poor english Geschockt
07.11.2004 17:43
Steff
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Yeah I try to do oclumency sometimes with music.
Often I fall alseep with the music.
yes, I dreamed from the Harry Potter world. But I love it more, when I dream sth. about Daniel (he's my hero * Grinsen *)

Hope you understand me Zunge raus
07.11.2004 18:09
Snape Babe
unregistriert

Yes, sometimes I'm doing it. Especially when I can't falll asleep. It really helps if you have sleeping problems.
But I hope I will never have the same reason like Harry for practising it . Grinsen
06.12.2004 19:51
ChingChuan
unregistriert

(I think I like this board because I can't really write german... :p.)

I don't really practise Occlumency just because 'it's a Harry Potter thing' but I think it really works... When something bothers me and I can't stop thinking about it, then I use it... But it isn't just 'clearing my mind and try to think about nothing' because that doesn't work...
I read quite some fanfiction about Occlumency (since they don't give that much information in the HP books) and I've found a method that works, it is a little the same like they say, but, for you can't think about , you have to "aknowledge your thoughts (of feears or whatever you're thinking about) and let them go". Basically it's thinking like this: "Okay, I agree, I am worried about this-or-that and now I'm going to stop thinking about it and trying to ignore that feeling". If you can call that Occlumency, then I do Occlumency.

But there's one thing. I'm a Christian, so I don't like mediating (you know, yoga, TM that kind of stuff) at all, so I'm also reluctant with Occlumency. However, unti now I know it works, so eh well, I heep doing it when I need it Augenzwinkern .
22.12.2004 21:51
Mr. Moony
unregistriert

Actually... I cant fall asleep if I got something on my mind… Zunge raus …
I always try to keep my mind clear before I go to bed, otherwise I lay awake the hole night… and that really makes me mad. Weinen

There is nothing I hate more then that… *bother*bother* … excluded chickenliver an those ugly German pancake’s …. Uhhh~h… liver…. ugly… disgusting…*tremble* Ätsch

But I’m not sure that you can call it Occlumency… no… not really… Traurig
02.01.2005 16:24
Colin Creevey Colin Creevey ist männlich
Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-46687.jpg

Herkunft: BaWü

I don't try to "close" my mind before going sleep, rather sometimes I try leglimency when somebody si watching me strange and I think: "Oh, why does he watch so strange?" And then I try to imagine, why he watches me so strange!
I know that sounds funny Lachen breites Grinsen Fröhlich Lachen breites Grinsen Fröhlich Lachen Lachen

Kick-Ass

(\__/) Das ist Hasi.
( °.° ) Kopiere Hasi in deine Signatur
( >< ) und hilf ihm die Welt zu erobern.
13.02.2005 19:14 Colin Creevey ist offline E-Mail an Colin Creevey senden Homepage von Colin Creevey Beiträge von Colin Creevey suchen Nehme Colin Creevey in deine Freundesliste auf
DalaMagic
unregistriert

RE: Do you practise Oclumency? Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Actually, I try to get rid of all stuff before I go bed as I fall asleep faster then and as I may say, I need sleep breites Grinsen

If I want jsut relax or listen music or something, doing the same. I dont think anybody could posess my much Fröhlich

Dala
18.05.2005 22:08
December
unregistriert

I can't believe anyone started a thread like this... cause I actually do it, i do Occlumency sometimes before sleeping.. didn't think anyone else was doing that.

First, i always tried it every time i read the scene in OotP where Snape explains to Harry how to empty his mind and it's incredibly difficult.... you can't just think of and get rid of ALL of your feelings but with practising it works..
now I do it if i can't sleep at night. It kind of helps, really Fröhlich
07.08.2005 01:18
green eyed witch
unregistriert

I know exactly what you mean! breites Grinsen The bed is a perfect place for thinking and "day"dreaming for hours and hours... Traum
So when I really want to fall asleep I always say to myself "think about nothing" Fröhlich ...Sometimes it works... Augenzwinkern
08.08.2005 13:15
RosalieHale
unregistriert

I haven'T ever tried to do oclumency...
but I'm sure tonight I'll try it...
Really funny ^^
13.02.2007 14:18
Silvermoon Silvermoon ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-45281.gif

*sigh* Don't reckon it's worth a try. I suck at that type of thing - there's always loads and loads of stuff on my mind, it would take hours to "get rid" of that, and even then, there'd still be something left that bothers me - like thinking about trying hard not to think Zunge raus or something. Naah, I guess it doesn't work, at least not the way it does in the books. I mean, you cannot think about nothing at all, you always think, even if it happens only subconsciously. Of course, you can try to calm down and relax and stuff, but I am too much of a hectic person to really manage that kind of thing. Plus I am sure no one's able to read my thoughts anyway, so why bother trying? Fröhlich Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I tried to calm down a bit sometimes, and concentrate a little more (hmm... or, in this connexion, it might somehow be more appropriate to talk about concentrating ... sort of^^. Or not focusing so much on something in particular... sounds weird Augenzwinkern ) BUT I am far, far too impatient.
Well, I remember I used to do that type of game... thingy... whatever^^, when I was little - I wondered whether it is possible not to think at all, so I tried to free myself of all thoughts. After a while, it turned out I simply stood there thinking "I'm not thinking, I'm not thinking..."... so much for that.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Silvermoon: 13.02.2007 21:15.

13.02.2007 17:28 Silvermoon ist offline E-Mail an Silvermoon senden Beiträge von Silvermoon suchen Nehme Silvermoon in deine Freundesliste auf
fifilein fifilein ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-62714.png

Herkunft: living my dream in Southsea, England

i could never ever do this. whenever i am lying in bed i am thinking about hundreds of things, because i am soooo bored and hope that i fall asleep more easily o.O

well, i just tried mediating once in my life and it was really great. the time passed extremely fast and i just had the feeling that i got rid of all bad thoughts. well, when this is occlumency, than i practiced occlumency once in my life. ^^

14.02.2007 00:20 fifilein ist offline E-Mail an fifilein senden Beiträge von fifilein suchen Nehme fifilein in deine Freundesliste auf
Alcina vom Steinsberg Alcina vom Steinsberg ist weiblich
Schülerin

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Alcina vom Steinsberg: 06.03.2007 20:15.

14.02.2007 19:14 Alcina vom Steinsberg ist offline E-Mail an Alcina vom Steinsberg senden Beiträge von Alcina vom Steinsberg suchen Nehme Alcina vom Steinsberg in deine Freundesliste auf
Lullu Lullu ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-50609.png

Augenzwinkern Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Yes, actually...
I tryed to practice it a few times...
And when I try, I start with thinking of only ONE thing: BLACK,BLACK,...and nothing else.^^
It sounds crazy but sometimes it helps to free your mind... breites Grinsen

16.02.2007 22:34 Lullu ist offline E-Mail an Lullu senden Beiträge von Lullu suchen Nehme Lullu in deine Freundesliste auf
Manu Manu ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-25555.jpg

Herkunft: Hessen

I do a similar thing if I can´t sleep though I wouldn´t call it Occlumency. If I can´t sleep because I am full of emotions and uncomfortable thoughts I visualize a box in which I put all my annoying feelings. Then I throw the box in the deep sea and forget them for the moment. Probably this sounds really crazy but it really helps me to see this box falling down a cliff.

@Lullu

The BLACk-BLACK- thing sonuds really interesting... mabe I try it tonight breites Grinsen

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Manu: 06.03.2007 20:05.

06.03.2007 20:04 Manu ist offline E-Mail an Manu senden Beiträge von Manu suchen Nehme Manu in deine Freundesliste auf
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » Do you practise Oclumency?

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH