Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
3 Dateianhänge enthalten We love you Bill X_x (Forum: Computer und Internet)   26.12.2005 20:24 von lord~helmet   3.893 6   20.10.2015 16:09 von Glaedr  
Thank you for travelling with.... (Forum: Politik und Gesellschaft)   16.01.2011 17:34 von Bernhard Nowak   39.112 111   03.08.2015 18:29 von V-o-l-d-e-m-o-r-t  
1 Dateianhänge enthalten YouTube.com - Lieblingsvideos und Meinungen (Forum: Computer und Internet)   30.08.2006 22:15 von Desperado   110.997 511   22.07.2014 15:24 von Glaedr  
[User-Site] Die Märchen von Beedle dem Barden | Hörbuch auf Youtube (Forum: Flohnetzwerk)   28.04.2014 13:53 von RadaculusZinn   1.924 1   28.04.2014 14:06 von Lady_Castamere  
Musik Blog: It's never too late to be what you might h [...] (Forum: Musik)   28.03.2014 19:26 von Stretz   3.433 5   03.04.2014 22:55 von Mark Maritain  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » Do you practise Oclumency? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Do you practise Oclumency?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
silberelfe silberelfe ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-53067.gif

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von silberelfe: 31.01.2011 17:49.

26.03.2007 23:09 silberelfe ist offline E-Mail an silberelfe senden Beiträge von silberelfe suchen Nehme silberelfe in deine Freundesliste auf
Thári Thári ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-37422.gif

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

uhm... no. don't need to.

and i never dreamt of hp or dan Keine Ahnung just my roo breites Grinsen

05.04.2007 15:19 Thári ist offline E-Mail an Thári senden Homepage von Thári Beiträge von Thári suchen Nehme Thári in deine Freundesliste auf
Emchen12
unregistriert

practisind oclumency? is anyone here able to tell my why i should practise oclumency? lol ok this is a strange question.
yes i know were all huge HP fans but i think its a bit too extreme (sorry i didnt mean that personal)
when i was little i read a book, i think it was one of the "wilde hühner" books of cornelia funke and that girl tried to think about nothing. After reading that i tried that as well but i noticed: ´Sure, you cant think about nothing. so its the same with harry potter. how can a human think about nothing? ok, harry potter is a wizard but wizards are humans, arent they? haha ask psychologists. maybe they can you an answer but in my opinion things like oclumency doesnt exist (maybe im wrong here but sorry, thats my opinion)
buhbye and sorry for my awful english breites Grinsen
11.04.2007 20:06
mione13 mione13 ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63847.png

Herkunft: BW

hmmm..interesting question....i try it too sometimes, but then my mind goes to any things and i stop trying and think about these things...
when i read HP i thought it might be easy to empty your mind, but well, if you try it it isnt so easy at all.
but maybe it was difficult for harry, cause so. i dont remember made a suggstion with which i agree (ron?). anyway this person mentioned snape had tried to harry's mind, so it couldnt be possible, also not with practicing!
if this is true it could be a reason why harry had more dreams about the department of mysteries!
but well, this is not the question....
yes, i try it often and no it doesnt work! breites Grinsen

kizz
mione Kuss

@emchen12
you are right: stuttgart is more beautiful than berlin... Zunge raus Augenzwinkern

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von mione13: 11.04.2007 20:24.

11.04.2007 20:22 mione13 ist offline E-Mail an mione13 senden Beiträge von mione13 suchen Nehme mione13 in deine Freundesliste auf
Emchen12
unregistriert

@mione:
maybe its possible for them because theyre wzards?
yes stuttgart is the most beautiful city in germany i think! ok its my hometown but i dont care about that! we have a great shopping street, we have great football teams haha breites Grinsen
and the football match in stuttgart was much more interesting than all the other matches (not only because of the portuguese national team)
11.04.2007 20:29
Lilian Lilian ist weiblich
Schülerin

Herkunft: Berlin

What a fantastic question!
Occlumency...the ability to shut away your emotions in order to not allow anybody to see through you...
I think Occlumency can help in your daily life. For example when you are arguing with somebody. If you manage to switch off the nasty feelings you are probably having towards your opponent you stay remarkably clear in your head and you will be able to discuss on a "cooler level" and irritate the other person.
Or when someboday attacks you verbally and you manage to stay clear in your head you have a good chance to come out of the argument as a winner!
Also Occlumency could help you seeing your feelings or problems from a distance so you can judge them better.
I think it's very useful! Top
23.04.2009 10:46 Lilian ist offline E-Mail an Lilian senden Beiträge von Lilian suchen Nehme Lilian in deine Freundesliste auf
vampire vampire ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-49947.jpg

Herkunft: Hessen

I tried occlumency a few times before I slept, but it didn't really work and so I gave it up again breites Grinsen

23.04.2009 16:50 vampire ist offline E-Mail an vampire senden Beiträge von vampire suchen Nehme vampire in deine Freundesliste auf
bloody_hell
unregistriert

yeah, with me it's the same breites Grinsen
30.04.2009 20:19
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » Do you practise Oclumency?

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH