Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
10 Dateianhänge enthalten Alan Rickman (Forum: Schauspieler)   13.09.2007 17:01 von Claire   233.497 1.235   14.01.2017 09:05 von JasiLu  
3 Fragen (Slughorn -> Snape, Snapes Buch, Schüler in [...] (Forum: Hagrids Hütte)   02.12.2016 22:21 von Lehtis   13.868 6   08.12.2016 19:36 von Nise  
Rowling Twitter Snape/Mein Kommentar dazu (Forum: Charaktere)   20.12.2015 17:53 von SanctusSeverus   3.841 2   13.03.2016 16:18 von LoonyRadieschen  
Severus Snape and the Marauders - Harry Potter Fan Film (Forum: Filme allgemein)   01.03.2016 23:26 von Jenny4407   10.891 28   13.03.2016 00:55 von Nise  
Was wurde eigentlich aus Snapes Lebensschuld? (Forum: Charaktere)   26.10.2005 10:50 von HexeLilli   7.550 8   06.03.2016 18:02 von SanctusSeverus  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » Alan Rickman vs. Prof. Snape » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (4): « vorherige 1 2 [3] 4 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Alan Rickman vs. Prof. Snape 4 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,004 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,004 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,004 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,00
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Lupa
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I think I already told you, that I was really caught by Alan Rickmans appereance in the first Harry Potter movie. I really had no idea about the books, and I only watched it, because it was quite a hype.

And I didn't really like the film, it was too loud, too colourful. That's why I didn't watch the 2nd movie.

When I started to read book 5, just to find out what everybody was so crazy about, I found that the books where not loud at all, but really interesting and touching.

The only thing I am a little sad about is, that I never really had the chance to develop my own impression about the caracters, espacially Snape. Though, when I read the books my imagination gives me pictures of the persons which differ from the movie, but still they are quite similar and of course I'm influences by that.

So I wonder, would I still adore Snape if I just read the books? Well it seems so, as many of you were attached to him even without seeing the movie.

But this is a riddle which will never be solved Augenzwinkern
25.11.2004 16:36
Sláine Sláine ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-2866.jpg

Herkunft: Frankonien

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I've seen the first two films before I read one of the books, so I can't say for sure whether Alan hat an impact on my liking Snape or not.

But: I started reading with book three and I liked every part where Snape was mentioned and even felt sorry for him in the end, when he didn't get his order of Merlin (even though I was constantly thinking "git" during the Shrieking Shack scene), and when I finally read the fifth book - especially the Occlumency chapter - I melted. Suddenly I could no longer be angry with him. I suddenly understood him. Of course, I don't think his behaviour is okay, but I can comprehend why he does what he does.

So for me, maybe Alan Rickman is to blame that I kept my eyes open for Snape in the books. If another actor had played him, I maybe wouldn't have liked him that much. But if I had never seen one of the films, I would have become a fan of Snape anyway, at least when I finished book 5. Hope you understand what I mean ;-)
25.11.2004 17:07 Sláine ist offline E-Mail an Sláine senden Beiträge von Sláine suchen Nehme Sláine in deine Freundesliste auf
ChingChuan
unregistriert

I think the Snape from the Book and Alan Rickman are two completely other things...

Alan Rickman really looks like a 'big bat who teaches Potions' but I really like the Snape-character out of the books, because he is less obvious, it seems to me that alan Rickman really thinks Snape is a Dark Wizard, so he plays like a dark wizard, yuck, that icy, cold voice of him... I don't think I like it Augenzwinkern .

I Like Snape because he's not what you expect him to be- I don't think he's always been a prat like that... He has become not-very-nice because of his home situation (yelling parents, I don't think it was really nice at snape's home) and the years he spent at Hogwarts (I think that the things James did in that memory of snape aren't the worst things... That prank of Sirius, nearly killing him...), it hasn't really improved his emotional wellbeing...

I think that people often confuse Alan Rickman with Snape, I mean, they don't see them as two entirely different people. Snape is quite mysterious, you don't know exactly on whose side he's on. But Alan Rickam is still, to my opniion, downright evil...

(I don't say I don't like Rickamn, I only think he plays too evil, I think THE Snape can be very nice... We've only seen one side of the character Snape, through the eyes of Harry. And for Harry hates Snape we can't get a clear view of him, it's clouded with dislike and hate...)
22.12.2004 22:05
DalaMagic
unregistriert

RE: Alan Rickman vs. Prof. Snape Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Indeed, Alan Rickman always give his best. Like in a lot of other films I fancied (Rasputin, Dark harbour, Dogma, ...) Alan astonished me every single time ´he appeared. Thats may the reason why I´m fan Nachdenken

Of course, he made Professor Snape legend. The way he acts and the way he looks like in his costume,... Who could resist???

Dala
16.05.2005 14:26
Beriadanwen
Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-58662.jpg

Herkunft: The Dungeons

I couldn't breites Grinsen

I saw the first Harry Potter movie on TV before I started reading the books. And so t wasn't possible for me to hate the Book-Snape.
I think Alan is a great Snape, the eyes, the nose, his voice, and how he moves...
But although I think he's very attractive and a perfect Snape, he's not the one I see when I'm reading the books.
"My" personal Snape ist younger and thinner, more like my avatar.

15.05.2006 20:54 Beriadanwen ist offline E-Mail an Beriadanwen senden Homepage von Beriadanwen Beiträge von Beriadanwen suchen Nehme Beriadanwen in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Beriadanwen in deine Kontaktliste ein Skype-Name von Beriadanwen: beriadanwen1984
Potions_Mistress
unregistriert

Who could resist? - No one *g* Well, I couldn't. He just had to look at me...

@ChingChuan: I wouldn't say that Alan as Snape is downright evil... He just doesn't like Harry very much (I can so understand him, I don't much like that stupid child either... *g*)...

I read the books first, and have to admit, that I already fell for Severus while only reading about him... especially his sarcasm (are we alone? - Yes. Well, Wormtail is here, but we're not counting vermin, are we? LOL)... and then I watched the movies and I just loved him! He's even better that I had imagined him. He is so great, his long black robes, the black hair, the dark eyes, his sinister voice... can it get any better?
And I still (after reading book 6) don't think he's really on Voldemort's side... I mean, there's so much more to him, that your first expression... there are parts in the books that really make me wonder...

But I always fall for the 'bad guys', or at least the not-so-good-guys, they're just so much more interesting! (my second favorite, in the movies, is Lucius; in the books it's Sirius)
17.05.2006 13:12
Beriadanwen
Schüler

I can understand that breites Grinsen
I also fall for the bad guys Keine Ahnung
Since Goblet of Fire with Ralph Fiennes even Voldemort is sexy Scheinheilig

17.05.2006 13:30 Beriadanwen ist offline E-Mail an Beriadanwen senden Homepage von Beriadanwen Beiträge von Beriadanwen suchen Nehme Beriadanwen in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Beriadanwen in deine Kontaktliste ein Skype-Name von Beriadanwen: beriadanwen1984
Potions_Mistress
unregistriert

LOL!
But the bad thing is... I can completely understand you! *g*
18.05.2006 12:22
Claire
unregistriert

To me, book-Snape and film-Snape are completeley different. Severus Snape, as JKR describes him, is very evil meanwhile he has some things in his character which are good. But if I read the books I really dislike Snape because he's unfair to Harry, Ron and Hermione, he has a nasty appearance and he is not described as an attractive man. I mean, I hate Snape! (->Dumbledore?!) Verärgert

When I saw the film I thought that Alan Rickman fits to the role of Snape because he looks a lot like Snape in the book. I really don't know why I think that he is too nice in the film. So when I read the book I dont think at Alan Rickman in his role as Snape, my personal book-Snape is different.

Don't you think that you like the actor (Alan Rickman or Ralph Fiennes) not the character? It's the same think with Malfoy, cause Malfoy is a bad character in the book, too, but many people like Malfoy because of Tom Felton (who IS NOT Malfoy).
19.05.2006 22:32
Beriadanwen
Schüler

I have to admit that I like the Ralph Fiennes-Voldemort and the Jason Isaac Malfoy, or let's say what they look like. I don't like them in the books, thats right.

But it's different with Alan Rickman and Snape, because "my" Snape has nothing in common with Alan (okay, except the voice breites Grinsen ) and I like the Book-Snape too. I don't care if he's mean to Harry, cause I don't like Harry very much.

20.05.2006 18:05 Beriadanwen ist offline E-Mail an Beriadanwen senden Homepage von Beriadanwen Beiträge von Beriadanwen suchen Nehme Beriadanwen in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Beriadanwen in deine Kontaktliste ein Skype-Name von Beriadanwen: beriadanwen1984
Potions_Mistress
unregistriert

Hey! I'm not alone! Finally! Someone else who doesn't like Harry much! Yes! Severus can be as mean to Harry as he wants, I don't care!

Though my movie-Snape and book-Snape kinda overlapp... the voice is definetly the same (and that LOOK, when he lifts just one eyebrow... *faint*)... and the rest, well that depends
21.05.2006 13:35
Tiger_Lady Tiger_Lady ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-53900.gif

I agree with ChingChuan. In my imagination Snape's more "ugly" than Alan Rickman could actually be. And, as many of you already said, MY Snape is slightly younger and skinnier.

The "Book-Snape" is discribed as a hook-nosed man with oily hair and bad teeth. And, to be honest, Alan's hair is more "silky" but oily and there is nothing like a hook-nose or black teeth. Nevertheless in my opinion Alan Rickman was the perfect choice for such a complex character as Snape. I think it's his personal success that there are so many Snape-Fans all around the world (including me Augenzwinkern ).

In actual fact Snape is no one to easily identify with. He is a very introverted and embittered man. He is mean and unfair. Anyhow Alan gave him a kind of "sensibilty" that made him somehow more humanly.
Besides Alan Rickman is a very attractive man which is not really a handicap to make a character as Snape more sympathetic. Augenzwinkern

Therefore: Thank you Alan for bringing the best out of Severus Snape!

- Vincent van Gogh
08.03.2010 14:14 Tiger_Lady ist offline E-Mail an Tiger_Lady senden Beiträge von Tiger_Lady suchen Nehme Tiger_Lady in deine Freundesliste auf
Al Khamsa
Schüler

Herkunft: Germany

That´s strange, because I read in some reviews that Rickman´s Snape was not evil enough, that Rickman gave away too much of Snape´s true character. I seem to remember, that even Rowling said that.
So I´d say the book Snape ist far more (seemingly) evil than Alan´s Snape.
I think Snape´s worldwide popularity is due to Alan´s interpretation of the role.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Al Khamsa: 17.03.2010 16:40.

17.03.2010 16:36 Al Khamsa ist offline E-Mail an Al Khamsa senden Beiträge von Al Khamsa suchen Nehme Al Khamsa in deine Freundesliste auf
Tiger_Lady Tiger_Lady ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-53900.gif

May be, may be not. I agree that Alans interpretation of the role made him more sympathetic but I think there must be something more that so many people are fond of Snape. In my opinion it is the fact that he is somehow the "underdog" and an antihero. Please don't missunderstand me I don't think that makes Alan's performance suboptimal but I think people tend to stick to characters that are out of the "standard".

- Vincent van Gogh
17.03.2010 17:03 Tiger_Lady ist offline E-Mail an Tiger_Lady senden Beiträge von Tiger_Lady suchen Nehme Tiger_Lady in deine Freundesliste auf
Cyn0ba Cyn0ba ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-54918.jpg

Well, I like Alan Rickman even before I knew that he was playing Snape and vice versa. So for me it's just kind of a bonus that he's playing Snape Grinsen

Well, that's all I have to say - or not Zunge raus

I think Alan is a great actor with an amazing attitude. He doesn't play a role, he IS the person in that role!

And Snape? Well, he's mean and in the beginning you really start hating him but after a time you notice how mysterious and everything he is and I think that's the reason I like him so much breites Grinsen

13.06.2010 23:54 Cyn0ba ist offline Beiträge von Cyn0ba suchen Nehme Cyn0ba in deine Freundesliste auf Skype-Name von Cyn0ba: pet.of.donar
Seiten (4): « vorherige 1 2 [3] 4 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » Alan Rickman vs. Prof. Snape

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH