Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
[User-Fanfiction] Die FFs von BlackWidow, der Autorin mit dem Faible fü [...] (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   19.08.2011 21:07 von BlackWidow   77.583 275   29.04.2017 16:18 von BlackWidow  
[User-Fanfiction] yannis ff - Bittersweet memories [One-Shot: Sirius in [...] (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   08.07.2007 16:26 von yantara   34.221 59   20.12.2016 20:34 von Carola Camble  
Warum war Lupin Sirius verdächtigt? (Forum: Buch 3 - Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban)   19.06.2016 13:14 von Exkalipoor   4.875 7   29.07.2016 16:28 von gardo  
[User-Fanfiction] Deenas FF's ["Story of a Black": Ich werde alleine wei [...] (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   26.02.2008 20:35 von Deena Jones   39.451 162   16.12.2015 00:20 von Deena Jones  
[User-Fanfiction] The Black Sisters & Great minds think alike (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   07.12.2008 16:29 von Narcissa-Bella   7.350 5   01.10.2015 23:18 von Oliver*Phönix*  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » What was your imagination of Sirius Black?? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen What was your imagination of Sirius Black?? 4 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,504 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,504 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,504 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,50
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Luchia Luchia ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-18449.jpg

Herkunft: Schweiz

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hm.... I don't know... I think, he's a good actor (Gary) but I find, it had seriously a better actor for the role. Just like David Thewlis.

My imagination of Sirius Black was, that he had very long black hair. In the book, I think, it wrote that he had hair until the elbow. But the actor is definitely better than David Thewlis as Remus Lupin.
31.08.2006 19:26 Luchia ist offline E-Mail an Luchia senden Homepage von Luchia Beiträge von Luchia suchen Nehme Luchia in deine Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Luchia anzeigen
Silvermoon Silvermoon ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-45281.gif

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Whoa, that's one difficult question. Seems like so long ago when I had my first idea of the way Sirius might look like (I guess I was about nine or ten years old). Well, as far as I can remember I thought of him as a rather handsome kind of guy (except for the fact that he's only skin and bones and dirty and everything) - definitely one that was younger than Gary Oldman; I mean, in PoA Sirius is supposed to be about... don't know, 34 years old. Of course, his outward appearance must have changed a lot, considering that he spent 12 years in Azkaban, so he might well look older than that. Gary Oldman, though? He still seems way too old to me, even though he's not fifty yet (Just like Harry's parents in those photographs. They don't really look like 21 either, do they? And Snape, too. Alan Rickman's a great actor, and I'm sure they couldn't have found anyone better to portray Snape, but certainly doesn't look as if he was still in his mid-thirties.). All I can say is, Gary Oldman absolutely doesn't look like my imagination of Sirius; however, if anyone asked me to name someone better for the part, I wouldn't be able to do so.
(Besides I don't quite know what to think of those tattoos.)

Leaving aside the question of his looks, I still think Gary Oldman did a good job the way he portrayed Sirius. He may not be perfect for the role (at least that's what I think), but after all, we didn't get to see very much of him anyway.^^

I once found a comic about what Sirius - were he a real person - would think in case he found out Gary Oldman's been casted to play his role.

13.10.2006 23:38 Silvermoon ist offline E-Mail an Silvermoon senden Beiträge von Silvermoon suchen Nehme Silvermoon in deine Freundesliste auf
Honey-Bun
unregistriert

i thought about him so:short dark hair, a kind face(from the first moment i liked him, i don`t know why, i was fascinated and i never believed that he was bad), tall, dark brown eyes...i´ve ever loved him!!but i supposed he is very different with Gary. i think gary isn`t the right charakter...but i don`t know a better one
18.10.2006 21:45
Mumu Mumu ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-33214.jpg

Herkunft: Andernach, RHLP

I always imagined Sirius Black a little bit like David Cooperfield. I love Cooperfield's eys ... But ... he is an American !!

''
20.10.2006 23:55 Mumu ist offline E-Mail an Mumu senden Homepage von Mumu Beiträge von Mumu suchen Nehme Mumu in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Mumu in deine Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Mumu anzeigen
Braewyn

images/avatars/avatar-43737.jpg

Hmmhh, I don't know... I think the Sirius from the movies (Gary) is quite charming, especially in the tv-spot that is running currently...
But I thought he would look a lot darker...

21.10.2006 01:58 Braewyn ist offline E-Mail an Braewyn senden Beiträge von Braewyn suchen Nehme Braewyn in deine Freundesliste auf
Mumu Mumu ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-33214.jpg

Herkunft: Andernach, RHLP

I think there's something wrong with the Sirius Black in the movie.... He is not enough ambivalent. When we should thing he's a Death Eater it's not dark enough Fröhlich He doesn't frighten me . And I don't know it's said that he had been a boy who flirted a lot with girls. But the Sirius Black from the movie has not this charme ...
Ok, I know, he just escaped from Askaban ... but that's no reason !!! Lachen

''
21.10.2006 19:46 Mumu ist offline E-Mail an Mumu senden Homepage von Mumu Beiträge von Mumu suchen Nehme Mumu in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Mumu in deine Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Mumu anzeigen
~*Fleur*~
unregistriert

Jes, it`s not dark enough! breites Grinsen Wich people are scared of a men who look`s so friendly? Traurig But he`s not very beautiful, i think! That`s only my opinion!
25.11.2006 20:36
Tatze1991
unregistriert

I think David Thewlis is plays his rule pretty well!!

@Mumu:
yeah i´ve also thought he would have much more charme and further I´ve thought he would be much darker...black hairs and so on!! but i think the actor is really good!! it´s not his fault that he isn´t dark enough or has not the charme! the reg. has chosen him and he is doing the best I think!

greetings

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Tatze1991: 16.12.2006 20:18.

16.12.2006 20:14
+Sirius Black+
unregistriert

How some said, there are realy some differnts betwwen the Sirius Black in the bokk and in the film.
But I ´ve seen the film first before I read the book and so I got to know first the Sirius Black in the film and then the Sirius in the book.
So I think that the Sirius in the film is not bad. I like some things like the tatoos
und I can't imagine Sirius with longer hair in the film.
16.12.2006 20:32
Quickie Quickie ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-55159.jpg

Herkunft: HAMBURG!!!

In my imagination sirius black looks more like a vampire because that was harrys first association when he saw blacks picture.
So "my" sirius is much thinner and his skin is really white. And he has no tatoos. His hair is matted and much longer, but Gary Oldman is alright, hes not perfect but... well ... nobodys perfect Fröhlich
Quickie

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Quickie: 24.01.2007 16:49.

17.12.2006 12:17 Quickie ist offline E-Mail an Quickie senden Beiträge von Quickie suchen Nehme Quickie in deine Freundesliste auf
Drawn
Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-63391.jpg

Herkunft: Münsterland

I was afraid of him. Really. I've cried the whole night through. Well, i was thirteen years or something. But i was really afraid of him.
I imagined him as a big strange man with six guns under his black long coat and with weird dark hair. And so : Black as the night.
Okay, now i like him. No, i love him. He's a really cute godfather and person and i was so sad when he died ( Also i didn't understand why ). Weinen
But in the film he is so... I don't know. Not that Sirius of my imagination. They are totally different. Only in the fifth movie i liked him a lot. But that's a different cause.

21.10.2007 17:34 Drawn ist offline E-Mail an Drawn senden Beiträge von Drawn suchen Nehme Drawn in deine Freundesliste auf
The Jo The Jo ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-39578.jpg

...my first idea of Sirius Black was that he had some kind of this rugged-but-incredibly-sexy look... You know: Black, a bit curly hair, handsome face, dangerous-but-dashing smile, such things...
When I saw Oldmann in PoA he was by his looks (I am not saying that I don't think Gary isn't good looking, because he is very much so!) not what I imagined, but again - in my eyes it's much better to choose an actor for his skills and not only for his looks... And I find that Oldman does as usual a great job, and his part in Ootp could have been bigger. I missed the scene in the kitchen with Molly, and I would have liked to see his flight with Bellatrix (...but maybe it was in the movie, but I was just so dull not to realize it!).
But my own personal Sirius... would have been slightly hotter and also charming, with a certain tendancy to flirt and misbehave Scheinheilig , as he did when younger, but also very ambivalent with rising temper and periods of lethargy.
Got me...?

23.10.2007 12:46 The Jo ist offline E-Mail an The Jo senden Beiträge von The Jo suchen Nehme The Jo in deine Freundesliste auf
Drawn
Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-63391.jpg

Herkunft: Münsterland

Thats exactly my opinion. I dont wanna critize Oldman, because he did a great job. But i wished a more exciting sirius. Like my first imagination when i read the book. I was scared of him. And i thought thats what all the people who have seen the film should have. But Oldman - maybe he is too nice Augenzwinkern - did not act like this. I think he was not scary enough.

23.10.2007 15:02 Drawn ist offline E-Mail an Drawn senden Beiträge von Drawn suchen Nehme Drawn in deine Freundesliste auf
Cappuccino Cappuccino ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-62890.jpg

Though the last answers are quite a time old, I'd totally agree with Drawn and The Jo. I think Gary Oldman is a very talented actor and in my opinion he's able to give the actual "movie Sirius" his own kind of charme.
But I would have loved to have the "book Sirius" as the "movie Sirius" -I hope you know what I mean.
I think Sirius should dangerous, good looking (and I guess I am the only one thinking this but Gary Oldman is not as handsome as I imagined the actor of Sirius would be) , intelligent but also twisted because he knows he shouldn't risk too much because that could endanger Harry but on the other side he loves risks and is angry about having to stay at Grimmauld Place.
In the movie the only thing I could recognize about him was he being nearly...wise and thoughtful.
Though that could be because of the movie script so that's maybe not Gary Oldmans idea at all...
And all in all, it's not the Sirius I wished for but I'm glad to have someone as an actor who has his own charming way of performance Grinsen

Nobody could be that clever.
You could.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Cappuccino: 08.06.2013 22:39.

08.06.2013 22:37 Cappuccino ist offline Beiträge von Cappuccino suchen Nehme Cappuccino in deine Freundesliste auf
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » What was your imagination of Sirius Black??

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH