Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
[User-Fanfiction] Die FFs von BlackWidow, der Autorin mit dem Faible fü [...] (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   19.08.2011 21:07 von BlackWidow   77.578 275   29.04.2017 16:18 von BlackWidow  
[User-Fanfiction] yannis ff - Bittersweet memories [One-Shot: Sirius in [...] (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   08.07.2007 16:26 von yantara   34.219 59   20.12.2016 20:34 von Carola Camble  
Warum war Lupin Sirius verdächtigt? (Forum: Buch 3 - Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban)   19.06.2016 13:14 von Exkalipoor   4.874 7   29.07.2016 16:28 von gardo  
[User-Fanfiction] Deenas FF's ["Story of a Black": Ich werde alleine wei [...] (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   26.02.2008 20:35 von Deena Jones   39.449 162   16.12.2015 00:20 von Deena Jones  
[User-Fanfiction] The Black Sisters & Great minds think alike (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   07.12.2008 16:29 von Narcissa-Bella   7.350 5   01.10.2015 23:18 von Oliver*Phönix*  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » What was your imagination of Sirius Black?? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen What was your imagination of Sirius Black?? 4 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,504 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,504 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,504 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,50
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
green eyed witch
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I really didn't like Gary as Sirius. Usually I like him and his movies,but I think that he played Sirius too crazy...To me,he did not appear to be dark and manacing but weird Vogel zeigen
29.04.2005 20:53
Britney4eva
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Yes, I also think, Gary is too crazy!!!
I thought Sirius would look dangerous but calm!
D'you know what I mean??? Verwirrt
09.05.2005 14:02
green eyed witch
unregistriert

@Britney4eva: Perfectly well. breites Grinsen
10.05.2005 11:49
DalaMagic
unregistriert

RE: What was your imagination of Sirius Black?? Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

hello everyone!

very true, Film and book Sirius is a lot different.
I loved the book Sirius, to be honest. I prefer the long haired men anyway.
I imagined a thin but not too thin man of tall size, long air til the ellbows in a touch of grey-white mix, shimmering in torch-light. I never thought of that sort of beard, u know. His eyes were to sink in (what could happen in film as well) and a thin SHAVED face. ok, sometimes I thought of a kinda beard but i cant describe.
He seemed a late twen to me but in the film:

he is bout mid 30, lot tattoos which, if u ask for me, arent that great suitable to him. They overdid a lot. HIS HAIR ISNT ACEPPTABLE Wütend
and he seems not to be that tall I thought of. Then, he is overdoing with his temper sometimes (esp in the shrieking shag). Not the kind of Sirius I thought of, as I already said. He doesnt seem dangerous and calm as someone already said. He is just different to the book as some others too.

As I heard Gary Oldman is gonna play Sirius I was a bit dissapointed. Dont misunderstand. I like Gary Oldman films but the picture in my mind of Sirius and the picture of Gary didnt match in first place. As I saw the film, i was surprised what they did with him as he didnt look much himself thogh. He is playing a great Sirius but he doesnt look like my imagination, thats all...

Dala

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von DalaMagic: 23.06.2005 13:30.

23.06.2005 13:28
green eyed witch
unregistriert

RE: What was your imagination of Sirius Black?? Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

@DalaMagic: Which actor would you have prefered? Augenzwinkern

That would have been my choice breites Grinsen

Dieser Beitrag wurde 3 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von green eyed witch: 28.07.2005 23:20.

26.06.2005 21:27
Hamaco
unregistriert

I agree to all those, who have their own images in their heads!
I don't like the idea of being pressed into thinking something and I've my owen images of ALL the charakters. But when I think of Sirius, he looks a little bit like Aragorn... Maybe this is why I hoped that Viggo M. would act Sirius... A stupid idea when I think about that now, but I don't like the way they show Sirius in the film!! I think, he should have longer hair and DEFINITELY no tattoos, urgh!
29.06.2005 09:36
green eyed witch
unregistriert

breites Grinsen I read HP first.So when I read Lord of the Rings I imagined Aragorn to look like Sirius Fröhlich
30.06.2005 19:02
nicetumor nicetumor ist weiblich
Lehrerin im Ruhestand

images/avatars/avatar-61371.gif

Herkunft: Wien

I agree with green eyed witch. If you would style him like Dracula, he would be perfect for Sirius. Sexy man Applaus Geschockt

31.07.2005 00:21 nicetumor ist offline E-Mail an nicetumor senden Beiträge von nicetumor suchen Nehme nicetumor in deine Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von nicetumor anzeigen
portschlüssel
unregistriert

i think gary is a super sirius, but i have though he would look like in dracula. there he was sooo sexy breites Grinsen
08.12.2005 17:38
Willow Black
unregistriert

Hi

My imagination of Sirius was like Gary look like in the Harry Movies. I thinkt he is sooooo hot...
I realy liked it, how he look like..... so scary, but sexy....

Sorry, for my english
08.12.2005 17:47
Squeaky Squeaky ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-28558.png

I would have loved as Sirius. Unfortunately, he is a bit to old now, but I don't think that would have been a big problem.
Keith Richards just looks like my imagination of Sirius. Both of them have black hair and were really handsome when they were young. Their faces have furrows now but nevertheless there is still this fire in their eyes.
But not only their looks are similar but also their behaviour. Both of them were rebellious, wild, sexy and have this typical Rock 'n' Roll image. Moreover, they still act as if they are still young teenagers. Fröhlich

:

''

11.05.2006 16:32 Squeaky ist offline E-Mail an Squeaky senden Beiträge von Squeaky suchen Nehme Squeaky in deine Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Squeaky anzeigen
Gin Gin ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-55839.jpg

Herkunft: Rodgau

In my imagination, Sirius looks how Viggo Mortensen/Aragron with black hair!
If I still had the picture of him with black hair, I would post it here - but I think I deleted (?) it.

greets
16.08.2006 23:46 Gin ist offline E-Mail an Gin senden Beiträge von Gin suchen Nehme Gin in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Gin in deine Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Gin anzeigen
Amanda Amanda ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-50272.jpg

In my imagination, Sirius doesn't look at all like Gary Oldman.
But i can't really explain how. If I read a book I don't have a picture of the places and charakters in my head. They exist more in form of words. Weird I know. But somehow I know exactly how they look like, I just couldn't draw them (even if I could draw very well) or describe them in my words. They are just in my head.

30.08.2006 21:43 Amanda ist offline E-Mail an Amanda senden Beiträge von Amanda suchen Nehme Amanda in deine Freundesliste auf
Túrwen
unregistriert

Well, I think that Gary Oldman did a great job playing Sirius Black, even though I have to agree with most of you that he is quite different in the books.

I've somehow imagined a thinner man, much more ill-looking and longer hair. And I'm a bit disappointed that in film 4 he has only this tiny part. There you nearly cannot see what the contact with Sirius means to Harry, how he really helps him. But of course, this is not Gary's decision.

But all in all I think that the part of Sirius fits somehow to Gary. Of course he sometimes acts a little bit crazy, but isn't Sirius a bit crazy in the books, too?! And I also think that Gary managed it really good to show the desperation of Sirius after the long years in Hogwarts. There the bit crazy Sirius fits quite well. He is sick of waiting and wants to do something useful.

So, as you can see I'm fine with Gary playing Sirius....
31.08.2006 18:06
Age Age ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-44212.jpg

Herkunft: Mein Heim ist da, wo ich ein Dach über dem Kopf habe und willkommen bin!

Hi,
I think, the "movie-sirius" is already OK. I mean, I've imagined him nearly exactly this way. In my mind, Sirius had no tatoos, so this had been a little kind of surprise. I thought he was only dirty, but then this tatoos came and I asked my sister: "What had he done there?" till I looked closer at him Keine Ahnung .
That was my statement. And: sorry for my bad English!

31.08.2006 18:17 Age ist offline Homepage von Age Beiträge von Age suchen Nehme Age in deine Freundesliste auf
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » What was your imagination of Sirius Black??

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH