Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
List for English books (besides HP) (Forum: Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit)   29.04.2008 21:08 von Rain of Roses   40.210 52   27.08.2013 15:41 von sweetdark  
WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan! (Forum: Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit)   08.06.2012 23:37 von Puroduroo   24.884 49   11.12.2012 16:46 von Chloe Riddle  
[User-Fanfiction] Bones in the Corner (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   27.12.2011 23:45 von DearDobby   1.992 0   13.01.2012 13:19 von DearDobby  
English essay! (Forum: McGonagalls Büro)   25.08.2010 15:47 von LordHuhn   3.353 5   22.10.2010 15:37 von Eralyn  
Bachelor Thesis Umfrage / Survey (German/English) zur [...] (Forum: King's Cross)   11.10.2010 23:01 von BachelorArbeit   3.235 0   11.10.2010 23:01 von BachelorArbeit  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » English Corner » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (36): [1] 2 3 4 nächste » ... letzte » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen English Corner 19 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,3719 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,3719 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,3719 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,37
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Bellatrix
unregistriert

English Corner Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Dear Friends of the English Language,

we have decided to also re-open the English Corner.
We regret to have deleted your long conversation, but we feel that too much Off-Topic has been posted in this thread...

See what I mean.. I hope you will enjoy discussing Harry Potter in this thread and understand why it has been re-opened.

Zauberer
Bellatrix
29.06.2004 23:44
Der10.Weasley Der10.Weasley ist männlich
Xperts Fanart Wettbewerb Gold-Award-Winner

images/avatars/avatar-53945.jpg

Herkunft: Thüringen
Pottermore-Name: SnitchBlut28886

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello again.

In the first English Corner Thread I wrote only 3 postings. Now I´ll hope, that I can talk to you in English, because only this Language I learned in school.
Have you read already an Englich-written-book? Of course Harry Potter?
I didn´t. Are the English books better?

Oh no, now write a lot.

"I´LL GO TO BED BEFORE ID OF YOU COME UP WITH ANOTHER CLEAR IDEA WHO GET US KILLED OR WORSE EXSPELLED!!!"

HERMIONE IN HARRY POTTER AN THE SOCRERE´S STONE, NOVERMBER 2001.

Euer10,Weasley. Umarmen
30.06.2004 19:26 Der10.Weasley ist offline E-Mail an Der10.Weasley senden Homepage von Der10.Weasley Beiträge von Der10.Weasley suchen Nehme Der10.Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf Skype-Name von Der10.Weasley: Mr_Skellington
Scarlett
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I, for myself, read "the order of the phoenix" in english once and of course my favourite book "The Lord of the Rings" twice.
At the moment I try to fight myselft though "The Hobbit", which I read in english years before, but I haven´t enought time. Flop
Personally I must say: You might only understand english books if you read the german version before. When you talk about films it´s quite diffrent. I prefer all of the movies I like in english language. First: The voices are so much better than the german ones und second: I feel much more confindet with my english after I see a movie in his original version. don´t know why Keine Ahnung maybe there is a little english girl in me, that wants to come out Nachdenken
I am nevertheless schizophrenic! breites Grinsen
30.06.2004 21:30
GinnyWeasley GinnyWeasley ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-16255.jpg

Herkunft: Berlin

@ 10.Weasley:

I think the english books are great. You understand everything JKR wrote and you see a lot of things much clearer when you read the books in english. I just can recommend you to read them Grinsen .

What are your favourite passages??

Zauberer

01.07.2004 00:10 GinnyWeasley ist offline E-Mail an GinnyWeasley senden Beiträge von GinnyWeasley suchen Nehme GinnyWeasley in deine Freundesliste auf
icebreaker
unregistriert

02.07.2004 13:21
Neo
unregistriert

Well, I read all Books in German, in English and in Italian. And I think, JKR Style to write books is wonderful. She is writing very exciting and brave and you can read it, even if english not your Speaking Langueage.
Reading the Italian books was very difficult for me, 'cous I leran Italian for 3 years and on every page, ther are 2-5 sentences I don't understand.

I like the German books too because they're easy to read, but I like the english book more, because JKR writes wonderfull and i become better in english

GrEeTz Neo
03.07.2004 19:23

Hello again, again, again Fröhlich

Thaks for you great Answers, in next time I hope to read a book in english, or I read the sixth book, whenever it comes Verwirrt

Your10thWeasley Umarmen
03.07.2004 20:07 Der10.Weasley ist offline E-Mail an Der10.Weasley senden Homepage von Der10.Weasley Beiträge von Der10.Weasley suchen Nehme Der10.Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf Skype-Name von Der10.Weasley: Mr_Skellington
KlyX
unregistriert

I read the first and the fifth book in english. Well, the first one we read at school (english lessons) and the fifth I read in english because it wasn't out in German yet... Okay, after reading the German version I found, that the English one is much better! I did not like the whole translation. So I think, I will read the 6th one in english too.

KlyX
03.07.2004 21:09
eri
unregistriert

Hi together,
I´ve read book 1 to 4 first in German and afterwards book 1, 3 and 4 in English. I´m still missing the second one in English. I`ve liked very much reading them in German, but after reading the books in English, some things got much clearer than before. When the fifth book came out, I didn´t want to wait much longer, and so I read it in English first. It was no problem to understand, although I couldn`t translate each word. And so I began to translate it for my kids and managed nearly half the book, before we got the German one. But the fifth is not my favourite, although it is full of important information.
eri
03.07.2004 21:41
GinnyWeasley GinnyWeasley ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-16255.jpg

Herkunft: Berlin

I think, we need a new topic... breites Grinsen .

Maybe you can tell, why you like reading Harry Potter. What do you think is special about it?? Is it only the story or is it more in your opinion??

Zauberer

03.07.2004 22:04 GinnyWeasley ist offline E-Mail an GinnyWeasley senden Beiträge von GinnyWeasley suchen Nehme GinnyWeasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Aquila
unregistriert

It is much more. It's the way the books are written. You cannot stop reading until you've finished the book, and than you are sad that it's over... On the one hand it's the huge and wonderful story, on the other hand it's JK's style that I like so much about the Harry Potter books.
04.07.2004 01:11
fallen
unregistriert

@Ginny
I think the books are so popular and liked because JKR shows us a total new world full of adventures and magic. (Damn, it's hard for me to explain, again.) I think everyone of us has an adventuresome part and we've never known about a magical world. And although this world doesn't excist, JKR puts normal and common things/problems, we do experience in normal life e.g. Harry hasn't got any friends/parents and he has to wear his cousin's old clothes. And though he gets to know the world of wizardy, he still has to fight with foes like Malfoy and Snape and falls in love with Cho. This book is just fictitious but also real.
04.07.2004 13:28

Good day my friends Umarmen

when you say that the book-reading in English is so wonderful, I wonder, then the reading of the bokks in German was so for me, too. How great must be the reading in English, of course?
i´m angry that the reading ist too hard for me and then I must red Two books in time of one (an Dictionary and the book breites Grinsen ) Let the time come and I taste to read the sixth book in english and later the German, because I must end my Sampler of Harry Potter novels.

Your 1ßth weas Umarmen ley
04.07.2004 20:58 Der10.Weasley ist offline E-Mail an Der10.Weasley senden Homepage von Der10.Weasley Beiträge von Der10.Weasley suchen Nehme Der10.Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf Skype-Name von Der10.Weasley: Mr_Skellington
helaba
unregistriert

The language of the english books is just better because the play on words is so great, i laughed much more in the english than in the german version. And if you have read the german version first, you neednt a dictionary because its no problem if you dont understand some words, you already know the context.
04.07.2004 21:10
casandra
unregistriert

Hello to all,

please forgive me,than my enlgish is not so very well. My english lesson in school are tow - three years ago. And there is not so much i remembre. So pleas forgive me my mistakes. I will try to do my best.

If read yor posts. And my question: Is it realy so easy to read the english books??

Of cours i know some words and I think i´m not stupid. But i´m not sure that i realy understand what is writen.

I hope my mistakes are not so bad. An wish you a wonderful day

so long cassy
05.07.2004 09:51
Seiten (36): [1] 2 3 4 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » English Corner

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH