Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
Mitspieler für HP Online Spiel dringend gesucht (Forum: Der Sprechende Hut)   04.05.2017 09:31 von Dilli   4.224 0   04.05.2017 09:31 von Dilli  
[User-Fanfiction] Die Stadt des Lichts ist wieder online (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   10.12.2007 15:00 von Centauria   9.283 0   08.11.2016 21:04 von Centauria  
[User-Fanfiction] Kann gelöscht werden, FF nicht mehr online. (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   17.02.2012 08:45 von Tonks.21   3.546 0   18.08.2016 01:34 von Tonks.21  
Englische TV-Sender gratis online schauen (legal) (Forum: Kino & TV)   28.12.2015 20:25 von SanctusSeverus   2.342 0   28.12.2015 20:25 von SanctusSeverus  
[User-Fanfiction] Fleißig schreibende Hauselfe - UPDATE: Schaf im Wolfs [...] (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   01.02.2012 17:39 von HauselfeLilian   52.801 223   24.10.2015 19:55 von HauselfeLilian  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » What's your favourite line? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (5): [1] 2 3 4 nächste » ... letzte » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen What's your favourite line?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Emeralde Greene
unregistriert

What's your favourite line? Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hiya everybody.

I was just wondering, which was your favourite line in the books or the movies?

Mine is from the fourth book, where Draco Malfoy is turned into a ferret. Ron tells Harry and Hermoine not to talk to him, because he wants to fix that in his memory forever....

Of course, there are numerous other funny things, so which one is yours?
20.06.2004 23:48
Viola Owlfeather
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Favourite line? Quite close to yours, actually.

Moody: "Yep!"
21.06.2004 13:44
Emeralde Greene
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I've got another brilliant one. It comes from the first book, when Harry receives his first Weasley-sweater and Fred and George drop by and they compare their sweaters.

Lachen

I know it's just being silly, but I love this line nevertheless. But then again...I'm a simple mind breites Grinsen
22.06.2004 10:47
Aquila
unregistriert

There is another very funny line from Fred or George in the first book at the station, when Ginny is sad that she has to stay at home, (I'm not definitely sure about it, but it's something like): "We'll bring you a Hogwarts-toilet-seat!

But generally I think that Snape's comments are the best ones!
27.06.2004 19:09
Frick
unregistriert

favoured line?

I dunno...

I daresay there are too many...

gred and forge and snape are usually the ones who make me laughing out loud... but harry also has his moment... remember the scene (malfoy's telling him that HE's a prefect) and harry said somethin really cool about an ugly git or something. that was quite enjoyable... ;-)
07.07.2004 03:21
GinnyWeasley GinnyWeasley ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-16255.jpg

Herkunft: Berlin

I think there are quite a lot funny scenes, and I can't decide which is my favourite one.
Every time when there are scenes with Fred and George it's very funnhy. But there in The Order of Phoenix there is a great scene with Harry: Someone said: "Hey, Potty, I heard Warrington's sworn to knock you off your broom on Saturday."...Harry: "Warrington's aim's so pathetic I'd be more worried if he was aiming for the person next to me."

But I already said, there are quite a lot great scenes...

Zauberer

07.07.2004 03:32 GinnyWeasley ist offline E-Mail an GinnyWeasley senden Beiträge von GinnyWeasley suchen Nehme GinnyWeasley in deine Freundesliste auf
stachelchen stachelchen ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-49490.jpg

Herkunft: Dresden

@Frick: Did you mean this joke?

Yeah, it's great how Harry answers Grinsen . All the listed things here are quite funny, of course there are more jokes! Most I like the sarcastic and ironic jokes, that's great. I think J.K.R. has a really good sense of humour breites Grinsen .

07.07.2004 16:02 stachelchen ist offline E-Mail an stachelchen senden Beiträge von stachelchen suchen Nehme stachelchen in deine Freundesliste auf
Ravanna Ravanna ist weiblich
Vertrauensschüler im Ruhestand

images/avatars/avatar-44391.jpg

Herkunft: Avalon

RE: What's your favourite line? Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Well, "my" funniest line - from the books - still is, when Harry asks Cho for the Yuleball
"Wangoballwime?"
I always split my sides laughing Lachen

and from the films, when Snape corners Sirius in the shrieking shack, and Sirius says (it's not correct, sorry):
"Snivelus, go and play with your chemistry set!" Lachen Top Applaus

or from 2nd movie, in the forrest:
Ron: "Can we panic now?!" Geschockt Lachen

24.07.2004 22:28 Ravanna ist offline E-Mail an Ravanna senden Beiträge von Ravanna suchen Nehme Ravanna in deine Freundesliste auf
lacrii
unregistriert

this line always makes me wanna scream with laughter:
4th book,before the Quidditch Wolrd CUp,when Hermione,Ron an Harry are standing in queue to get some water,a wizard,Archie,wearing a flowered night-gown,refuses to put on the pants a friend of his tries to make him wear,saying:
"...I like a healthy breeze around my privates,thanks" Lachen
25.07.2004 00:01
Banshee
unregistriert

Well,there are 2 many to decide wich one`s best.But I like this one:

Luna:"It`s all right"(...)"you`re not going mad or anything.I can see them(Thestrals),too."
Harry: "Can you?"
Luna: "Oh,yes,I`ve been able to see them ever since my first day here.They`ve always pulled the carriages.Don`t worry.YOU`RE JUST AS SANE AS I AM." Augenzwinkern
25.07.2004 14:20
Larkin
unregistriert

There are actually lots of great lines throughout the books, (which I can't remember right now), but my favourite line is:

I love that statement! It represents the whole departing scene of Fred and George perfectly. And that scene is so typically Fred and George, that I just have to love it, because the twins are two of my favourite characters Grinsen

(Do I make any sense? Augenzwinkern )

Bye,
Larkin
26.07.2004 14:06
bellatrix_lestrange
unregistriert

well, I have a favourite line as well. It's taken from the 5th book from the chapter "snape's worst memories"

"Give five signs that identify the werewolf. Excellent question. D'you think you managed to get all the signs?" said James in mock concern.
"Think I did", said Lupin seriously [...]
"One: he's sitting on my chair
Two: he's wearing my clothes
Three: his name's Remus Lupin" (lupins answer)

I love this one breites Grinsen Fröhlich as you can see in my signature Augenzwinkern

yours bellatrix Hexe auf Besen
01.08.2004 17:26
SiriusBlack4ever
unregistriert

Pfeil favorite line Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Well, there are plenty. For example:

book 1:

Dumbledore:

"Welcome!" he said. "Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts!Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you!" breites Grinsen this one's great!!!

book2:

Lockhart:

"Celebrity is as celebrity does, remember that!" *lol*

book3:

Fred and George:

"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good"

Peeves:

"Loony, Loopy, Lupin"

Sirius:

"I have enough filth on my robes without you touching it."
"The joke's on you again Severus,"snarled Black.
"This is no rat", said Black. (...) "HE's an Animagus," he said,"by the name of Peter Pettigrew"

Maurauders:

"Mr Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other peoples business!"
"Mr Prongs agrees with Mr Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git!"
"Mr Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like taht ever became a professor!"
"Mr Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball" breites Grinsen *love this one*

book 4:

Sirius while he meets harry in the cave:

"What are you doing here?" Harryy asked.
"Fulfilling my duty as godfather," Sirius said (...)

book 5:

IN "Snape's worst memory"

Sirius:

"Put that away, will you," said Sirius finally, as James made a fine catch and Wormtail let out a cheer, "before wormtail wets himself with exitement"

There a lot more I love (mostly those with Siriusbreites Grinsen *guess why*) But these are thos I remembered without having a look into the books again.

breites Grinsen
01.08.2004 18:05
bleedingHeart
unregistriert

Hi

first, I think, the whole book is my favourite line, but I don´t want to write everything, so there are some of my favourites:

"Lockhart'll sign anything if it stands still long enough."
-Ron

They were so busy that Hermione had stopped knitting elf hats and was fretting that she was down to her last three.
"All those poor elves I haven't set free yet, having to stay over during Christmas because there aren't enough hats!"

"You two," she went on, gazing down at Fred and George, "are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school."
"You know what?" said Fred. "I don't think we are."
He turned to his twin.
"George," said Fred, "I think we've outgrown a full-time education."
"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself," said George lightly.
"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" asked Fred.
"Definitely," said George.
And before Umbridge could say a word, they raised their wands and said together, "Accio Brooms!"
Harry heard a loud crash somewhere in the distance. Looking to his left he ducked just in time -- Fred and George's broomsticks, one still trailing the heavy chain and iron peg with which Umbridge had fastened them to the wall, were hurtling along the corridor toward their owners. They turned left, streaked down the stairs, and stopped sharply in front of the twins, the chain clattering loudly on the flagged stone floor.
"We won't be seeing you," Fred told Professor Umbridge, swinging his leg over his broomstick.
"Yeah, don't bother to keep in touch," said George, mounting his own.
Fred looked around at the assembled students, and at the silent, watchful crowd.
"If anybody fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three Diagon Alley -- Weasley's Wizard Wheezes," he said in a loud voice. "Our new premesis!"
"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," said George, pointing at Professor Umbridge.
"STOP THEM!" shrieked Umbridge, but it was too late. As the Inquisitorial Squad closed in, Fred and George kicked off from the floor, shooting fifteen feet into the air, the iron peg swinging dangerously below. Fred looked across the hall at the poltergeist bobbing on his level above the crowd.
"Give her hell from us, Peeves."
And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset.

That´s it...

P.S.: Oh, I´ve forgotten a very funny one :
Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is our King.

Weasley was born in a bin,
He always lets the Quaffle in,
Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our King.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von bleedingHeart: 01.08.2004 18:10.

01.08.2004 18:09
Banshee
unregistriert

@bleeding Heart
yeah,you`re right.The whole book`s a fantastic line itself.But do you really think "Weasley is our King" `s funny?Hhm...I don`t.I find it rahter mean and disgusting.....
02.08.2004 11:40
Seiten (5): [1] 2 3 4 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » What's your favourite line?

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH