Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
Mitspieler für HP Online Spiel dringend gesucht (Forum: Der Sprechende Hut)   04.05.2017 09:31 von Dilli   4.504 0   04.05.2017 09:31 von Dilli  
[User-Fanfiction] Die Stadt des Lichts ist wieder online (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   10.12.2007 15:00 von Centauria   9.454 0   08.11.2016 21:04 von Centauria  
[User-Fanfiction] Kann gelöscht werden, FF nicht mehr online. (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   17.02.2012 08:45 von Tonks.21   3.645 0   18.08.2016 01:34 von Tonks.21  
Englische TV-Sender gratis online schauen (legal) (Forum: Kino & TV)   28.12.2015 20:25 von SanctusSeverus   2.419 0   28.12.2015 20:25 von SanctusSeverus  
[User-Fanfiction] Fleißig schreibende Hauselfe - UPDATE: Schaf im Wolfs [...] (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   01.02.2012 17:39 von HauselfeLilian   53.286 223   24.10.2015 19:55 von HauselfeLilian  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » What's your favourite line? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (5): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 4 5 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen What's your favourite line?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
bleedingHeart
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi

@Banshee: If you like Ron, I can understand why you think this is mean...but, hey it could be worse. It was just a strategy to drive Ron crazy, to win the game. They just used his fear..Slytherins use every tiny thing to reach their goals, that´s why they are in Slytherin. (And don´t forget JKR´s preference for the Black-and-White-system!)

I still think it´s funny...

P.S.: I support Slytherin...No wonder why I think it´s funny.
05.08.2004 19:33
Shortymae
unregistriert

*loughs* Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

breites Grinsen Top

i love these ones! Grinsen

book one:

"So light a fire!" Harry choked.
"Yes...of course...but there's no wood!" Hermione cried wringing her hands.
"HAVE YOU GONE MAD!" Ron bellowed, "ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!"

book three:

"I was saying that Saturn was surely in a position of power in the heavens at the moment of your birth...your dark hair...your mean stature...tragic losses so young in life...I think I am right in saying, my dear, that you were born in midwinter?"
"No," said Harry, "I was born in July."
Ron hastily turned his laugh into a hacking cough.

"Ah, of course! There is no need to tell me any more, Ms. Granger. Which one of you will be dying this year?" -Prof. McGonagall

book five:

A week after Fred and George's departure, Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves, who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier, and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth, "It unscrews the other way."

"Well, I had one that I was playing Quidditch the other night," said Ron, screwing up his face in an effort to remember. "What do you think that means?"
"Probably that you're going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something," said Harry, turning the pages of The Dream Oracle without interest.

breites Grinsen
05.08.2004 21:57
Banshee
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

@bleeding Heart:
yeah,you`re right.That was Slytherin-style.....*g*.
And if you`re a supporter it`s clear,that you like it...but nevertheless,I
still don`t and as for myself,I`m not such a big Slytherin fan....
-I get mine,and you get yours- Augenzwinkern

Cu
06.08.2004 09:33
bleedingHeart
unregistriert

Greetings,

@Banshee: Slytherin-Humor is hard to accept, sometimes it is too mean and under the "Gürtellinie" breites Grinsen breites Grinsen

Here are some more

"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."
"Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically.

"Oh, are you a prefect Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea."
"Hang on I think I remember him saying something about it, once..."
"Or twice–"
"A minute–"
"All summer–"

"Yeah, I've seen those things they think are gnomes," said Ron, bent double with his head in a peony bush, "like fat little Santa Clauses with fishing rods."
–Ron

Percy had what were possibly the least helpful words of comfort.
"They make a fuss about Hogsmeade, but I assure you, Harry, it's not all it's cracked up to be," he said seriously. "All right, the sweetshop's rather good, and Zonko's Joke Shop's frankly dangerous, and yes, the Shrieking Shack alway's worth a visit, but really, Harry, apart from that, you're not missing anything."

"You're alive," she said blankly to Harry.
"There's no need to sound so disappointed," he said grimly, wiping flecks of blood and slime off his glasses.
"Oh, well...I'd just been thinking...if you had died, you'd have been welcome to share my toilet," said Myrtle, blushing silver.

Have fun.
06.08.2004 09:49
Banshee
unregistriert

@ bleeding Heart:
well,most of the Slytherin "jokes" are punches below the belt Traurig ... Augenzwinkern
But someone´s got to be the bad ones,eh? breites Grinsen breites Grinsen breites Grinsen
cya
06.08.2004 12:49
Shortymae
unregistriert

*points at my signature*

i think that is sooo funny. Lachen
ron, he is like the funniest guy. breites Grinsen

Fröhlich

Applaus
21.08.2004 11:10
..::josi::..
unregistriert

look here ( it's so funny)

|
|
\ /

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von ..::josi::..: 21.08.2004 12:47.

21.08.2004 12:47
Mrs_Weasley
unregistriert

Harry: "I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me."

Draco (to Goyle): "Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards."
16.09.2004 21:55
Red Ginny Red Ginny ist weiblich
Schülerin

Herkunft: Ostschweiz

My absolutely favourite one (already mentioned by someone else):
"wangoballwime?" Lachen

And the one in my signature... because Ginny just started giving funny comments and I am looking forward to reading more of them!

OotP, p651
17.09.2004 00:50 Red Ginny ist offline E-Mail an Red Ginny senden Beiträge von Red Ginny suchen Nehme Red Ginny in deine Freundesliste auf
Alicia Spinnet
unregistriert

Or that one...:

"Messing up your hair because you think it looks cool to look like you've just got off your broomstick, showing off with that stupid Snitch, walking down corridors and hexing anyone who annoys you, just because you can - I'm surprised your broomstick can get off the ground with that fat head on it. You make me !"

This one's my absolutely fave! I mean, of course it's not very funny for James but you have to admit that Lily's amazing!

And then there's this one when Mrs. Weasley says something 'bout Ron becoming prefect "Like everyone in the familiy (?)" and the twins are all pissed off... Fröhlich

(Trying to remember the scene)

"And what are Fred and I? Next-door neighbours?"

Lachen

I like that one... breites Grinsen

But I think that there are also some really funny scenes in the films but that's off-topic...

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Alicia Spinnet: 24.01.2005 20:40.

21.09.2004 17:02
ChingChuan
unregistriert

Here a few of my favourites... Zunge raus . There are many lines I really like, so I can't write them all down :'(.

"I've got two Neptunes here," said Harry after a while, frowning down on his parchment, "that can't be right, can it?" "Aaaah," said Ron, imitating Professor Trelawney's mysical whisper,"when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born, Harry..."

"I wonder, how you can expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking."

That one is a great one, image McGonagall saying that...

I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death — if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." <--- sounds better in Latin Zunge raus .

What's comin' will come, an' we'll meet it when it does." (I used to write this one above tests Zunge raus )

Unfortunately I can't put the entire HP series here.. Zunge raus . There are so many lines I like, because of that really english jokes... This one: I never understood what the joke was about this one, but after I read a site about the different translations of HP and how they translated this joke, I finally understood breites Grinsen .
24.12.2004 05:57
fifilein fifilein ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-62714.png

Herkunft: living my dream in Southsea, England

oh my god, good question. i dunno excatly, but i like all that stupid statements of ron. he is a really funny guy. Applaus
i also like the scene when ron gets prefect an mrs. weasley says: oh my god, prefect, like everyone in the family. and the twins answer: and who are we. neighbors (i dunno if it is correct. i dont know it by heart)

merry christmas

fufo Umarmen ''

24.12.2004 14:06 fifilein ist offline E-Mail an fifilein senden Beiträge von fifilein suchen Nehme fifilein in deine Freundesliste auf
Thiuri
unregistriert

It took ages, until I got that one *blushes* But when I did, I nearly died laughing Lachen

I pretty much like the whole scene in book five when Harry return to Gryffindor Common Roome after he had kissed Cho:
"Did you kiss?" asked Hermione briskly. (....) "Well?", Ron said finally, looking up at Harry. "How was it?" "Wet (...) because she was crying." (...) "Are you that bad at kissing?"
(.....) "One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode"
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have" (...)

Well, of course there are more funny quotes, but you already have posted quite al lot. Grinsen
05.01.2005 20:38
Alicia Spinnet
unregistriert

Um... I have to admit I still didn't got ist... and it doesn't feel good, you know? Hilfe

So would anyone care to explain it to me? Please? I would be garteful...!
14.01.2005 18:49
artemis aniad artemis aniad ist weiblich
Schülerin

Herkunft: Nähe FFM

"Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?"

This one is really brilliant and I didn't get it until I heard the audibook read by Stephen Fry! I had already read the book several times and I always wondered why on earth Prof. Trelawny would give them more homework than usual after this comment ;-) But after I heard this comment read aloud (this as a hint to you, Alicia!!!!) I was in stitches for at least five minutes! If you read this silently you "overread" Uranus, because it's the same in German and you don't think about the pronounciation in English. Look the pronounciation up in a dictionary and read it aloud, it will help you, I promise!!

I also love Archie's comment, something like "no, I won't put them on. I like a healthy breeze round my privates." I could hardly believe what I read...

artemis
24.01.2005 17:27 artemis aniad ist offline E-Mail an artemis aniad senden Beiträge von artemis aniad suchen Nehme artemis aniad in deine Freundesliste auf
Seiten (5): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 4 5 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » What's your favourite line?

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH