Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
Ankündigung: Schließung von Harry Potter Xperts (Forum: Das schwarze Brett)   30.06.2017 10:11 von Matthias   29.462 0   30.06.2017 10:11 von Matthias  
20 Jahre Harry Potter (Forum: Bücher allgemein)   29.06.2017 21:53 von Lord_Slytherin   15.347 0   29.06.2017 21:53 von Lord_Slytherin  
6 Dateianhänge enthalten Harry-Potter-Treffen in Berlin! Jeder ist herzlich Wil [...] (Forum: King's Cross)   17.08.2004 14:47 von GinnyWeasley   158.624 910   20.05.2017 16:52 von potterspinnerin  
Harry-Potter-Erwähnungen in anderen Werken (Forum: Bücher allgemein)   29.01.2016 19:47 von Lord_Slytherin   20.593 26   12.05.2017 22:03 von Lord_Slytherin  
1 Dateianhänge enthalten Das ultimative Harry Potter Quiz (Forum: Koboldstein-Klub)   04.11.2003 17:55 von Lukullus   1.361.696 14.494   04.05.2017 23:40 von Lupin_Fan  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan! » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (4): « vorherige 1 2 [3] 4 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan! 2 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 5,50
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
HauselfeLilian HauselfeLilian ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63856.jpg

Herkunft: Schwobaland
Pottermore-Name: KoboldSchloss27551

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hey!

Oh, I love that sentence. It's really beautiful.

I think there is much potential to discuss about the film characters. Well, I have a lot to say about that Fröhlich

So first:
When I saw Hagrid in the first film, it was totally amazing. I was in the cinema with my whole family and friends and we all screamed "Oh, my God! He looks exactly like I imagined him!"
Also I love Maggie Smith as McGonagall and Alan Rickman as Snape even if he was younger in my imagination.
And of course Rupert Grint. Oh, hell, I love this beautiful redhead so much. I mean, Rupert doesn't only play Ron HE IS RON! He really is! Fröhlich And I love the faces he makes when something weird or horrible happens, like the face he made in chamber of secrets everytime when the spiders come up, or while flying in the car Lachen I laughed so hard, when I watched this.

By the way, I watched HP 7.2 yesterday, and I think, they did really bad with snapes memories. Because when we walked out of the cinema at the premiere, everyone who did not read the books was totally confused and I heard so much people saying: "Oh, my God! So Snape was Harrys father?"
And then there were those very confused HP-fans talking to them: "What? Snape? NO!!! How do you get to this conclusion????"
I couldn't stop laughing that day Fröhlich

Best regards to everybody!!! Friends

24.06.2012 11:34 HauselfeLilian ist offline Beiträge von HauselfeLilian suchen Nehme HauselfeLilian in deine Freundesliste auf AIM-Name von HauselfeLilian: - YIM-Name von HauselfeLilian: - MSN Passport-Profil von HauselfeLilian anzeigen Skype-Name von HauselfeLilian: -
Sirius15 Sirius15 ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-61723.gif

Herkunft: Österreich
Pottermore-Name: RunePatronus2478

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

@HauselfeLilian re: Snape's memories - that is my major problem with most of the films. They leave out important details, so people who haven't read the books get only half the picture. My prime example for that is the end of film 3 in the Shrieking Shack - the conversation is much too rushed, they leave out my absolutely favourite moment of my favourite book (Harry believing Sirius) and they basically tell next to nothing about the Marauders. Or in film 4 where they give away at the start that Barty Crouch Jr. is going to use Polyjuice Potion to turn into Mad-Eye. Which was THE shock at the end of Goblet of Fire. Or in film 6 where you get next to no information about Voldemort's background and the Horcruxes. (all abandoned in favour of "romantic drama.").

I think Snape, Lupin, Mc Gonagall, Bellatrix, Harry, Ron and Hermione were extremely well cast. Disappointed with Tonks (apart from the fact she hardly appeared in the movies anyway, she was not at all how I pictured her - my own "mental" version of Tonks is so much better), Sirius (much too "shabby", I'd have imagined him as some kind of gruffier Aragorn-lookalike) and Neville (NOT AT ALL fitting my mental image, although Matt Lewis is a good actor).

What do you lot think about the two Dumbledores? And - on a side note - which character do you think is most similar to yourself?

meine alternative history zu Band 7
24.06.2012 19:14 Sirius15 ist offline E-Mail an Sirius15 senden Homepage von Sirius15 Beiträge von Sirius15 suchen Nehme Sirius15 in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Sirius15 in deine Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Sirius15 anzeigen Skype-Name von Sirius15: violetangel33
Puroduroo Puroduroo ist männlich
Schüler

Herkunft: Pagford
Pottermore-Name: AsphodelusFeder99

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Puroduroo

The Malfoys Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The Dumbledores ... hmm ... They were not among my favorites but I also don't hate them. (Can I say this?)
For me the Dumbledores were minor characters ^^
Okay, they aren't minor characters but for me they are Fröhlich
Maybe I could compare me with ... Draco Malfoy because in fact Draco isn't very brave. I'm also not brave! breites Grinsen
I'm a chicken xD
I would run away if I were faced with a war. Traurig
Apart from the fact that some mean I look a bit like him ... It isn't so! xD
I don't like Draco Flop
And when we're at it we can continue with the subject "THE MALFOYS"! Grinsen

Edit: I'm sorry that I have written nothing over the past days. Scheinheilig
I was busy with my own forum! ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Puroduroo: 25.06.2012 16:38.

25.06.2012 16:33 Puroduroo ist offline E-Mail an Puroduroo senden Beiträge von Puroduroo suchen Nehme Puroduroo in deine Freundesliste auf
Laila Malfoy Laila Malfoy ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-53979.jpg

Pottermore-Name: LightNiffler27223

I want to tell my opinion, too. Grinsen I hope you aren´t angry about my big number of of grammatic mistakes.
Well, I don´t like the whole family all the time, during 7 books, and I am still not a fan of them. But I think that I have to be fair and nice to Narcissa and Draco, after that what happend in the last book. I like Andromeda, she seems to be a nice woman. But I really hate Bellatrix...I´ll never forgive her the murder of Sirius and Tonks. I know that it isn´t okay, but I was absolutley glad when Molly had kill her.

25.06.2012 19:06 Laila Malfoy ist offline E-Mail an Laila Malfoy senden Beiträge von Laila Malfoy suchen Nehme Laila Malfoy in deine Freundesliste auf
Kathi Weasley Kathi Weasley ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63339.png

Pottermore-Name: MantelSnidget18582

Hello guys.
Like I noticed today, you've changed the topic.

, well, for me there isn't much to say about them.
I don't think is a, well, nice character - if anyone of the dark side could be nice - and I also don't like it that he completely abandons himself in the last book (film), only because he isn't one of Voldemorts' favourites. On the other side he is mostly the reason, why behaves this bad. Probably it's because he is his father and so also his idol. looks - especially at the beginning - up to him and is maybe even afraid of him. seems - f.e. in the second part - very strict and radiates such authority that it isn't suprising that obeys him. Of course, he shows very much courage when he can't murder Dumbledore. represents a bit the nice and warm-hearted part of the family - of course - because she helps Harry in the end. But I also think that she is very much afraid that Voldemort could injure someone of her family. She isn't as strong as or Bellatrix a deatheater.

@ Puroduroo: So you're not a Gryffindor? Omg, I can't imagine someone looking exactly like Draco... Have you never thought of changing hair colour, if you don't like him? breites Grinsen
@ Laila Malfoy: I haven't noticed much grammar mistakes so far. If you don't like the Malfoys, why did you call yourself 'Laila '?

Bye and I hope you all enjoy the good weather!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Kathi Weasley: 03.06.2014 12:21.

28.06.2012 20:18 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Schüler

@Kathi: In fact, I've colored my hair dark brown two times! Fröhlich But not because I don't want to look like Draco! ^^
@Laila Malfoy: Yes, it would also interest me! breites Grinsen

Best wishes ^^
Puroduroo Winken

29.06.2012 11:22 Puroduroo ist offline E-Mail an Puroduroo senden Beiträge von Puroduroo suchen Nehme Puroduroo in deine Freundesliste auf
Laila Malfoy Laila Malfoy ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-53979.jpg

Pottermore-Name: LightNiffler27223

Oh I´m not a typical Malfoy...I´m the only sympathic guy of the family !!!!
And I like the name Grinsen The family is silly (is that the right word ?), but their name is cool.
You look like Draco ? Uh that´s scary... breites Grinsen

29.06.2012 17:12 Laila Malfoy ist offline E-Mail an Laila Malfoy senden Beiträge von Laila Malfoy suchen Nehme Laila Malfoy in deine Freundesliste auf
Schülerin

@ Puroduroo: Haha Fröhlich What an accident! But I could have understood it, if that has been the reason.

@ Laila Malfoy: I'm sure you are. Augenzwinkern So it is only because of the sound of their name? I never thought of that.

30.06.2012 12:23 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Mica Mica ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-61714.gif

Noone wants to say something? Grinsen

Then I'm gonna go to a new topic, how about... J.K.Rowling? I really think she's a genius. How she loves her characters and how she's in the Harry Potter world. And I totally love her charakter, but sometimes she is too nice. When she wasn't so famous, foreign people were asking her for money and sometimes she gave them some. She's so gently and I really look up to her Kuss She totally deserves how people love her for her books, and the books and she also derserves all the money.
I think her new book is going to be good. Maybe great, but not a new grandious book. But it is going to be very good.

07.07.2012 17:42 Mica ist offline Beiträge von Mica suchen Nehme Mica in deine Freundesliste auf
Pe365 Pe365 ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-61912.jpg

Pottermore-Name: PurpurRose7886

Hi,

I think, it's difficult to discuss about JKR because we don't know her in person and of course the picture in the media can be a picture that she wants to have.
Of course, she's genious, she gave us Harry Potter breites Grinsen

I don't like the Malfoys either. They just do what is best for themselves and they don't care about other people. They even discrimate against them if it helps them. I can't stand them at all. It's a difference between trying to survive in war and doing nothing to help other people or to harm them because you want to make profit.
Draco and Narcissa are kind of the same as Lucius. Narcissa is not that active but she thinks the same way and Draco really likes Voldemort's ideas until he realizes that it's too much for him.

@Puroduroo: You asked to tell you if you make some mistakes and I realized you write also in a negative sentence (means with not). That's not possible. You have to say it with either:
Instead of:
I don't hate them eiher

I'm not brave either.
This is a typical mistake many Germans do because we don't have this difference.
08.07.2012 12:01 Pe365 ist offline E-Mail an Pe365 senden Beiträge von Pe365 suchen Nehme Pe365 in deine Freundesliste auf
Mica Mica ist weiblich
Schülerin

Back from a classtrip Grinsen

Of course, talking about someone we don't know is hard. But I look up to her and I think that she is in TV how she is in real-life. She's just something special for me Grinsen

I hate the Malfoys! Well... not all of them. I feel a bit sorry for Draco. He woulnd't be that bad boy the father wanted him to be. But nevertheless he is not as nice at he could be and I don't like him because of that. And his mother at least cares more about her son than about killing Harry and satisfying Voldemort's wish. But I really hate the father, that high and mighty swine...

So how's the Chamber of secrets? I love the first chapters, although it reminds me a bit of my old Hanni&Nanni Computer games breites Grinsen I still totally love the drawings <3

15.07.2012 00:08 Mica ist offline Beiträge von Mica suchen Nehme Mica in deine Freundesliste auf
Schülerin

Hello guys.

Like I noticed today, it has been ages since I looked the last time in this Thread. Shame on me.

So you changed the topic again?
Okay, I think J.K. is a great author because without her we would not be here in this forum speculating about things of Harry Potter. She has an amazing imagination and fantasy. This whole world she built with her words and pages is so fantastic. It must've been very difficult to imagine all these things and connect them to build logical combinations.

The has very interesting chapters so far. But I must admit that throwing these gnomes has been difficult for me. And I like the chapter with the Burrow and this flying Ford Anglia.

@Mica: You've been on a classtrip? Where have you been?
Yes, the drawings are great! Grinsen

30.07.2012 17:44 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Mica Mica ist weiblich
Schülerin

Yeah, I thought here in this thread some people would write more, but for some reason they don't Traurig

When you go to a chapter and the ngo to a moment, that moment when the PC loads the different flats, I think there is for a second and forth flat. For example when you see Dobby, you see the back of Harry's head, but when the PC finished loading it's gone. Pity...

I was at Kröchlendorff, far away from where I live. We did group training with our Class and sports, it was really cool breites Grinsen

30.07.2012 19:28 Mica ist offline Beiträge von Mica suchen Nehme Mica in deine Freundesliste auf
Schülerin

At the beginning was written more in this thread, but like it is often the interest stagnated during the last weeks. That's a pity because I think this thread is fun because of the topics but also a good way to improve your English skills.
I never recognized these drawings. I thought you're speaking of the drawings in the chapters. Maybe I should check that after writing this...
I've never heard of Kröchlendorff. Can't imagine, where this could be... Nachdenken
Sounds funny! Group trainings are good methods to improve the class community, I think.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Kathi Weasley: 02.08.2012 20:52.

02.08.2012 20:49 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Schüler

Hey,
I'm sorry that I was absend for so long time! Traurig
The last time was so much going on but the next days I try to write a little bit more! And my interest isn't gone. breites Grinsen
The new topic is still Joanne, right? ^^
Joanne is such a great author.
Her writing style is soo unique and to create a whole new world is, as Kathi said, certainly very difficult.
And if we are already discussing about authors ... (Is this sentence correctly?) I like Stephen King, Suzanne Collins and George R. R. Michael either! ^^ And i write also storys. Both FanFictions and my own inventions. ^^

03.08.2012 20:19 Puroduroo ist offline E-Mail an Puroduroo senden Beiträge von Puroduroo suchen Nehme Puroduroo in deine Freundesliste auf
Seiten (4): « vorherige 1 2 [3] 4 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan!

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH