Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
Ankündigung: Schließung von Harry Potter Xperts (Forum: Das schwarze Brett)   30.06.2017 10:11 von Matthias   28.554 0   30.06.2017 10:11 von Matthias  
20 Jahre Harry Potter (Forum: Bücher allgemein)   29.06.2017 21:53 von Lord_Slytherin   14.809 0   29.06.2017 21:53 von Lord_Slytherin  
6 Dateianhänge enthalten Harry-Potter-Treffen in Berlin! Jeder ist herzlich Wil [...] (Forum: King's Cross)   17.08.2004 14:47 von GinnyWeasley   158.179 910   20.05.2017 16:52 von potterspinnerin  
Harry-Potter-Erwähnungen in anderen Werken (Forum: Bücher allgemein)   29.01.2016 19:47 von Lord_Slytherin   20.293 26   12.05.2017 22:03 von Lord_Slytherin  
1 Dateianhänge enthalten Das ultimative Harry Potter Quiz (Forum: Koboldstein-Klub)   04.11.2003 17:55 von Lukullus   1.361.034 14.494   04.05.2017 23:40 von Lupin_Fan  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan! » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (4): « vorherige 1 2 3 [4] Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan! 2 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 5,50
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Kathi Weasley Kathi Weasley ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63339.png

Pottermore-Name: MantelSnidget18582

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello,
that sounds good but I don't know if I could make it in the next days. Perhaps.
That's interesting because your sentence, you asked after, is maybe okay. But your question in the brackets is wrong. Better: Is this sentence correct? That's because of the difference between adverbs and adjectives. Please look . But maybe also read what Mica wrote about it.
Suzanne Collins is a really good author. I like her triology of The Hunger Games.
I also write Fanfictions but nothing else. You're writing your own story? That's pretty cool.
Best wishes! Grinsen

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Kathi Weasley: 14.08.2012 22:50.

14.08.2012 19:31 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Mica Mica ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-61714.gif

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

That's interesting because your sentence, you asked after, is right. But your question in the brackets is wrong. Better: Is this sentence correct? That's because of the difference between adverbs and adjectives. Please look .
Suzanne Collins is a really good author. I like her triology of The Hunger Games.
I also write Fanfictions but nothing else. You're writing your own story? That's pretty cool.
Best wishes! Grinsen [/quote]

Are you sure? I think "If" is the wrong word, isn't it? But I can't exacltly remember the word I have in my head for a sentence like that... is it as?
But a even besser sentence would be "Speaking about authors, I also like..." which brings me to the next sentence "And i write also storys" is not really wrong, but you won't find an English who puts the "also" after the verb. A better word order would be "And I also write stories" or "Also, I write stories". Which brings me to the next topic again, the y on the end of a word is often (dunno, maybe always) changed into an ie in the plural when there's an s at the end.
Sorry for so much correction Grinsen

I actually don't read very much. I've read all the Harry Potter Books and sometimes I read some other books, but reading is not my first priority. The ends so fast :O
Whatever, there is an author I really love too, which is Roddie Doyle. I only read his books for children, but they are soo cute and funny! And on one book the back says:"Roddy Doyle ist ein Genie! - J.K. Rowling" I am always so happy reading this breites Grinsen

Yeah, good luck and endurance for your own inventions Augenzwinkern

14.08.2012 21:37 Mica ist offline Beiträge von Mica suchen Nehme Mica in deine Freundesliste auf
Kathi Weasley Kathi Weasley ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63339.png

Pottermore-Name: MantelSnidget18582

Now that you mentioned it, I am not sure. I don't even think, I am privileged to correct anyone, because I am neither an English landswoman nor a teacher.
I'm sorry, if I said something wrong.
Maybe next time you should correct him? I suggest, that your English is better than mine.
Thank you for correcting me.

What kind of books does Roddy Doyle write apart from his books for kids?

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Kathi Weasley: 14.08.2012 22:47.

14.08.2012 22:46 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Mica Mica ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-61714.gif

I learned English just in school too. I was always bad in English since we got bad teachers. But a year ago I got a very good teacher (he just rates too nice sometimes - last classtest there were 11 As Fröhlich ) but nevertheless I became better with him Grinsen

I don't even know! I'll google it, wait a minute...

Wow, he even wrote theaterplays!

So, I just see that he often uses Comic Reliefs. Okay, so the main topics in his books seem to be the failure of irish men and their search for a new role in a changing coservative-catholic Community, the try to accomplish Ireland, too, the present and the spirit of the times of the late 20th century and the breaking of incrustet, social structures and the results of that breaking for the irish community. (This is just a quote of Wikipedia I tried to translate)

Sounds a bit boring if you (like me) don't like that type of books... but the kid books are even funnier breites Grinsen

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Mica: 14.08.2012 23:12.

14.08.2012 23:12 Mica ist offline Beiträge von Mica suchen Nehme Mica in deine Freundesliste auf
Chloe Riddle Chloe Riddle ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63216.jpg

Herkunft: London
Pottermore-Name: SchlossFloo7046

Also i learn english in the school or the aunt from my father and mother Re live in America.
And i think i'm not very good in speak english.
Learn that i can very good,speak is a little Bit other,than.i forgotten vocabulair or i remember me of.the vocabulair of French or Italy,that funny Bit its not very good breites Grinsen

11.12.2012 16:46 Chloe Riddle ist offline E-Mail an Chloe Riddle senden Beiträge von Chloe Riddle suchen Nehme Chloe Riddle in deine Freundesliste auf Skype-Name von Chloe Riddle: lilalissa12
Seiten (4): « vorherige 1 2 3 [4] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan!

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH