Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
Eine Theorie besagt: Die Handlung aller 7 Bände steht [...] (Forum: Charaktere)   21.04.2005 20:41 von hedy   40.845 116   12.02.2014 00:53 von Murmelinchen  
Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes (Teil 2) D [...] (Forum: Film 7b - Harry Potter und die HeiligtĂĽmer des Todes: Teil 2)   18.07.2011 13:05 von ~°Hermine°~   5.465 10   03.08.2011 20:50 von Lehtis  
Hat Dumbledore Harry bereits in Band 6 die volle Bedeu [...] (Forum: Buch 6 - Harry Potter und der Halbblutprinz)   25.12.2006 18:29 von Niffler   13.016 62   26.04.2007 12:51 von Bernhard Nowak  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die GroÃźe Halle » Joanne K. Rowling » Bereits angekommene Fanbriefe » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Bereits angekommene Fanbriefe 5 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,805 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,805 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,805 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,80
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Padma Padma ist weiblich
Lehrerin im Ruhestand

images/avatars/avatar-34526.jpg

Herkunft: Herzogenaurach

Daumen hoch! Bereits angekommene Fanbriefe Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Da unsere Fanbriefaktion inzwischen schon ein bisschen auf Touren gekommen ist, mache ich hier einen neuen Thread auf, in dem die Leute, deren Briefe bereits bei Éowyn oder mir angekommen sind, ihre Briefe (nur den Text) als Orientierungshilfe für die anderen posten können.
Von vornherein möchte ich schon einmal anmerken, dass in diesem Thread die fertigen Briefe gepostet werden dürfen. Das heiÃźt: Wenn ihr etwas anmerken wollt, dann könnt ihr das im anderen Thread tun Augenzwinkern .
Ob eure Briefe bereits bei Éowyn oder mir angekommen sind, erfahrt ihr per PN direkt von uns. Wenn ihr dann eine solche PN erhalten habt, dürft ihr hier euren Brief posten. Das ganze ist natürlich vollkommen freiwillig, aber dennoch ist es eine groÃźe Hilfe für alle anderen User, die vielleicht nicht so konkrete Vorstellungen haben, wie sie z.B. ihren Brief anfangen sollen oder wie sie manche Dinge formulieren können.
So, ich glaube das wärs dann erst mal für den Moment.
Liebe GrÃ¼Ãźe
Padma (und Éowyn)
02.01.2004 16:51 Padma ist offline E-Mail an Padma senden Beiträge von Padma suchen Nehme Padma in deine Freundesliste auf
Mark
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

So! Hier ist mein Fanbrief an JKR! breites Grinsen
Ich möchte mich an dieser Stelle auch noch mal bei EmmaHermine und Padma bedanken, die meine Idee von diesem Thread perfekt umgesetzt haben! Vielen Dank! Augenzwinkern

Dear Joanne K. Rowling!

My name is >> RonaldWeasley << and I am a user of the German speaking internet forum “Harry Potter Xperts”. I’m 16 years old and I live in a very small town in Germany, it’s called >> Godric’s Hollow <<. I learn English at school and I’m sorry, because, I think, there’ll be many mistakes in this letter. Although I thought, you learned German at school (is that right?); I decided to write in English.

Harry Potter has changed my life and I couldn’t imagine living without your fantastic books. I think you are the world’s best writer!
I’m a great fan of you and your books since I read an article about your life and the Harry Potter books in a German book magazine, published by my favourite book shop. I was very interested in your life story and I was much more interested when I read, that you write stories, you would have been enjoyed to read when you were young. So I bought the first book of Harry Potter and I thought it was really voluminous. The first German book has got a volume of more than 300 pages and I never had read a larger book before (I was 12 years old that time) than one, which had 100 pages.

However, when I had finished the first book, I bought the next two books and I can say that they were amazing – they beat each other – but the best was the third book. I love the third book most, because there are so many new characters appearing like Sirius Black, Remus Lupin or Peter Pettigrew.
I was very surprised when I read what Peter Pettigrew had done to Harry’s parents and that he had transformed into Ron’s rat Scabbers. And I loved that detail with the missing finger of Scabbers which is so uninteresting for knowing in book one, but so important in the end of book three. That tells me, that your story is very well thought – out.
Book four was published in late 2000 in Germany. I loved the fourth book. However the third one stayed my favourite episode.

Then a long time of waiting began and I was waiting very longing for book 5. In this long time of waiting I started to read your books in English. At the first time it was very difficult, but time after time I enjoyed reading your books in English. By this time I love the English books much more than the German, because they are much more authentic. In my opinion it’s really sad, that the German translator Klaus Fritz changed so many names of the characters. For example: “Scabbers” became to “Krätze”, “Hermione” became to “Hermine” and “Rita Skeeter” became to “Rita Kimmkorn”. And in the new episode five Klaus Fritz made “Der Klitterer” from “The Quibbler”. Horrible, isn’t it?

In 2000 I started learning French at school and now I have read the first three books in the French language and they helped me very much to improve my skills in French, like the English versions helped me improving my English skills.
I also read the Low German edition one and two of Harry Potter for fun and I enjoyed it very much. I’m looking forward to read Harry Potter in Spanish, too, because I’m going to start learning Spanish next year!
The school books of Harry were very amazing, too and I like “Quidditch through the Ages” most.

When the fifth book has been published I got it the very first day of publishing from . It was the first time, which I read an English book without reading the German version first. Nevertheless I had no problems and I enjoyed reading it very much.
I was very sad when I heard of Sirius’ death. Unfortunately, I didn’t read it by myself, but saw it in the internet on the web page of the German broadcaster SAT1. They wrote that Sirius would have to die at the end of book five. I was so angry, because I wanted to read it by myself and didn’t want to be told by a TV broadcaster or anybody else.

The first Harry Potter movie was excellent and I enjoyed it very much. However I didn’t like the second movie so much, because the German cinemas took away some very scary scenes for making the film better for watching by smaller children. Fortunately, the version of Harry Potter 2 in Switzerland was the same like the English and no one had taken away any scary scenes. So I bought the Switzerland DVD from Harry Potter 2 and I watched the film with all scenes the first time. I found it much better. I’m looking forward to the new Harry Potter film, which will come to the cinemas in June 2004.

I bought, of course, the Harry Potter books in German, Low German, English and French, Harry’s school books and some other stuff like a biography of you or audio books in German, read by Rufus Beck and in English, read by Stephen Fry. I also bought the DVDs of the first two Harry Potter movies and the first two Harry Potter computer games.
In the end I like the original books better than the movies, computer games or other stuff. I am also a little bit sad of the merchandising of Harry Potter. There are Harry Potter broomsticks, wands and even glasses which are taped by “spellotape”.

I am frightened of Warner Bros. destroying Harry Potter and his wonderful world with their merchandising. The movies aren’t that bad, although a bit of my imagination of Harry’s world while I read the books has changed into parts of the movie. However it’s not that bad and the movies are really great! I think so long you are mixing in Warner Bros. Harry Potter merchandising and other stuff, there won’t be a great danger for Harry’s world. In my opinion the fans should trust you, because I am sure, you would never let Warner Bros. or others destroy your “creation”.
I read “Barry Trotter and the Unauthorized Parody” and it was great! I think it really reflects the danger of Warner Bros. destroying Harry’s world in extremity.

I think I would identify myself with Ron. That’s because I chose “RonaldWeasley” as my nickname in the German Harry Potter forum. Sometimes I do quite agree with Ron and I could imagine that I am not that different from him. I would have made the Divination homework from Professor Trelawney as sloppy as him and Harry did in book four. My hair has been really red like Ron’s, too, but over the last few years they went a bit darker and a bit of the red colour disappeared. Now they became a little bit browner.
In my opinion it’s brilliant, that Harry and his friends grow from book to book. I could really feel with Harry when he was so frustrated in book five. Sometimes I found some parallels in the feelings and experiences between Harry and me.

I’m looking forward to the next Harry Potter book! I wonder if you could give us the name of the title soon.
You have said that there will be many deaths in the last two books, I hope, my favourite characters Harry, Ron, Hermione and Hagrid won’t die. But about what I’m thinking most, is, if Harry will die at the end of book seven.
I don’t hope that he will die, but I think that he will have to. You always say that there are much worse things than death and I think that Harry does not have to kill Voldemort to win, although the prophecy of Sybill Trelawney says so.
And I think that Voldemort does not have to die to be beaten. I think so, because you always say, that the death isn’t the most terrible or worst thing.

Now I’d like to finish this letter. I want to wish you a wonderful time with your family, which, I hope, will make your world much more magical as ever before the next years, so that you can bring the Harry Potter books to a great end!
And if there will ever be another situation like that one with Nancy Stouffer, you can always be sure that your fans will support you forever!

Yours sincerely,

>> RonaldWeasley <<

Anmerkung:

Ich habe meine wirkliche Identität gegen meinen Nicknamen ausgetauscht. Zusätzlich habe ich geänderte Daten mit >> << gekennzeichnet! Im wirklichen Brief, der an JKR verschickt wird, sind natürlich die richtigen Daten angegeben. Ich empfehle jedem anderen User, der seinen Brief hier postet, aus Sicherheitsgründen das gleiche zu tun! Augenzwinkern

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Mark: 02.01.2004 21:06.

02.01.2004 18:30
dready_fwuuper
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Aaalso ich stelle meinen Brief hier wieder rein! ;-)
(Hab den Brief auch eingescannt, aber hab noch keinen Webspace um sie hochzuladen..)

_ _ _

Veyras, Switzerland, den January 2, 2004

Dear Mrs. Rowling,

First of all, I would like to compliment you on the marvellous and sensational story of Harry Potter, which you have invented.

This is how I got started with your marvellous books; in the beginning, I tried to read your books in French, which is my mother tongue. Unfortunately, I didn´t like it at all, so I put the book aside dissapointedly. A little later though, my friend lent me “Harry Potter and the Sorcerers´ Stone” in German, and from then on I have been a huge fan! The story has been so exciting and, yes, almost written in a magical way, that I immediately went to get the next books in the Harry Potter Series.

To that time, I was almost eleven years of age and identified myself so much with Harry´s World (actually I still do!), that I was half expecting the story to be true, and believe it or not, on my eleventh birthday I was quite dissapointed to not have reveived an owl holding a letter in green ink, bearing the Hogwarts Crest… I was crestfallen after I had found out that I was only a muggle, with no such thing as magic blood running through my veins, so I was drawn back to reality faster than I had hoped.
Still though, the characters of your books fascinate me very much, I would love to believe in your characters, they are all like a dream to me.
When I read Harry Potter, I always get extremely emotional, which I have never experienced while reading other books. I can roll over the floor laughing, cry rivers, dither of fear, feel hatred or real anger towards certain characters…

You see, I really think about Harry Potter and his world night and day... I am a lunatic Fan!!

My favourite character of your books is definitely Sirius Black. He is an interesting, strong character, I like his positive attributes as much as his negative ones, and he is even handsome… I absolutely melt into tears when Sirius fell through the mysterious veil in „Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix“ (I only ceased crying when I´d finished the book…) From then on, I have been feeling with Harry more than ever; I put the book aside in a very queasy mood. It was probably the Chapter in all five books, which has touched me most. The only other time I have cried while reading Harry Potter, was in “Goblet of Fire” during the Chapter “Priori Incantatem” because I was absolutely enraged due to Voldemort´s cruelness…

I would like to point out, that I am pretty sure I would be able to dip into Harry´s world even deeper, if I was able to read your books in English.
The English version must be by far the best! Therefore I hope to speak English better soon, to maybe be able to read Book Six in English (I had this letter translated) and therewith a bit earlier! I can hardly wait for the next book to appear in print…

I am sure that many unsolved secrets will be disclosed in the next two Harry Potter Books.
The very end of book Seven will certainly be comprihensable for all of us, even though probably very exciting and tragic. I also hope, that some mysteries, which I have been thinking about very much, will be solved in the next two books. Some questions that have made me ponder exceptionally are the following… Will we find out more about the arcane rooms of the department of mysteries, and what are they exactly used for? What is this veil Sirius fell though, and why did he die of falling through an archway? Why are the Dursleys the only relatives Harry has got? Are his grandparents all dead? Will we find out more about Severus Snape´s secrets? Are Lily and James buried anywhere? And why has Harry never asked about that? What hasn´t he yet tried to get more information about his parents (for exemple what jobs they had)?
There are also quite a few details which I thought might become important sometime… Who is the mysterious girl Florence, mentioned by Bertha Jorkins in Professor Dumbledore´s Pensieve? Could the person who had kissed her, be somebody we have already met in the books? Why did Dumbledore ask her „Why did you follow him in the first place“ and why did he sound so sad saying so? Who is the Slytherin boy in Order of the Phoenix, in Hagrid´s lesson, who was able to see the Thestrals? Did you not mention the boy´s name deliberately? Why did the portrait of Mrs. Black mention „The house of my fathers” when the house had actually belonged to the Blacks, meaning to the familiy of Sirius´ father?…

Those were just some of the questions I would love to have answered...
This is another fact which makes Harry Potter so exceptional, the many questions one can think about or discuss while waiting for the next book´s release…

Something else I have realized, are the names you have invented for your characters, they all somehow seem to suit their owners perfectly. Consequently, I have spent several nights in the library with my friend looking up names in books about Astrology, Astronomy and History..

I have included to my letter a drawing of Sirius, how I imagine him to have looked like in the beginning of Order of the Phoenix. His eyes make him look a little bit mad, but apart from that, the drawing matches my imagination of him pretty well. I am very much into drawing Harry Potter characters out of my imagination...

The films by Chris Columbus have unfortunately spoiled my idea of the characters a bit, but after all I have still enjoyed them very much.
The sole thing concerning Harry Potter which I don´t appreciate so much is the huge variety of merchandise around your books…In my opinion, plastic dolls and stuffed owls kind of ruin the magic and phantasy of the books; I don´t like Harry becoming a product pushed onto the market…

This will be the end of my letter.
I wish you all the best, as well as never ending creativity and success,

Love from Switzerland,

#dready#
12.04.2004 22:15
Pia
unregistriert

Dear Joanne Rowling,

My name is >>Pia<< and I am 14 years old. I life >>in Munich<< in Germany. I have been learning English for almost four years and I hope i did not make many mistakes.

I started to read Harry Potter in May 2000 as my sister Marie got the first two books to her birthday. Firstly I did not want to read them because my mother got on my nerves in telling me how famous and popular Harry Potter is. I usually do not read books just because they are famous.
A few weeks later I did not have anything to read and so I decided to read Harry Potter.
After rading the first book I could not stop and read the second one. Then I borrowed thethird book from a neighbour and I could not wait until October when the fourth book came out in Germany.
But I was lucky. Marie and I persuaded our mother to read the book in English, so she could tell us what happens.

In the period of time between book four and five as my English became better I borrowed the English books from a friend of mine and I fuond them much better than the German ones.
Some names were changed like Skeeter to Kimmkorn and in book three sometimes passages were missing.

I fuond Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix very good but I was really sad when Sirius died because I liked him very much.
My favourite charakter in the "new" book is Luna Lovegood. She is much like me.
I also like Ron very much because he often makes me laugh.
A charakter I do not like is Umbridge. She is so unfair! Sometimes I really could kill her.

My favourite Harry-Potter-books are Harry Potter and the Philosopher´s Stone and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

And there is one question I wanted you to ask:
Why came James Potter in book four first out of Voldemort´s wand and then Lily? In book three you say that the Dark Lord first killed Harry´s Dad and then his Mum. So Lily had to come first out of Voldemort´s wand, hadn´t she?

I love reading very much. The fater the books are the better.
I also write stories and I want to become an author once. My friend (the same friend who lent me the books) writes, too, and she gives me hers and I give her my stories. I am very happy with that because we often correct each other.

I hope you are enjoying writing on book six.

Yours sincerly, >>Pia<<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------

Leider ist mein Brief nicht sehr lang, aber ich hatte keine Ahnung was ich hätte sonst noch schreiben können. Ich habe noch ein paar Bilder dazu gemalt, die meiner Meinung nach nicht wirklich gut aussehen, aber meine Zeichenkünste sind beschränkt.
20.04.2004 17:36
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die GroÃźe Halle » Joanne K. Rowling » Bereits angekommene Fanbriefe

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH