Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
Me and the Music - Fragebogen (Forum: Musik)   15.06.2004 17:06 von Grinsekatze   26.829 25   24.12.2016 18:48 von SarahGranger  
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Forum: Joanne K. Rowling)   28.10.2015 22:12 von Lord_Slytherin   80.369 248   16.11.2016 08:56 von Jon K Bowling  
[User-Site] Potterheads Around the World - Umfrage (Forum: Flohnetzwerk)   22.10.2016 16:38 von LoonyRadieschen   2.838 1   22.10.2016 17:42 von phoenix 7  
[User-Tipp] Harry Potter verrückte Theorien (Forum: Flohnetzwerk)   28.04.2016 11:26 von HarrysGingerMom   2.702 0   28.04.2016 11:26 von HarrysGingerMom  
[User-Site] The Beginning of the End (Forum: Flohnetzwerk)   07.01.2009 20:02 von Selene Falcon   34.177 52   18.04.2016 12:45 von Kettricken  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » The Movies in Original Version » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (12): « erste ... « vorherige 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 nächste » ... letzte » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Umfrage: Are the english Harry Potter films better, than the german ones?
yes 355 77.34%
oh...ask me something I can answer clearly... 80 17.43%
no 24 5.23%
Insgesamt: 459 Stimmen 100%

Zum Ende der Seite springen The Movies in Original Version 8 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 7,888 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 7,888 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 7,88
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Sabina Sabina ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-22290.gif

Herkunft: Hessen

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I don't think they are better... well, only the language changes... and I like the german (synchron)-voices better Top
27.05.2005 13:23 Sabina ist offline E-Mail an Sabina senden Beiträge von Sabina suchen Nehme Sabina in deine Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Sabina anzeigen
Hermione
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Erm, sorry to disappoint you but that's an illusion. It's not just the language that changes but also parts of the text. Sometimes there are just small, subtle changes which you don't notice at first but there are also things which are simply outrageous. Try . The German synchronization managed to change the whole context of that movie.

As for me: Nope, it's still the English versions for me - for obvious reasons (namely Snape '').

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Hermione: 24.07.2005 22:43.

27.05.2005 21:40
Morion Telaaris
unregistriert

My English is very bad Augenzwinkern But I find, the films in English are better.
28.05.2005 00:39
erised
unregistriert

I hate the German voice from Hermione. In the 3rd Movie the voice is so ..oh my god....as Hermione see Harry in the start on the movie and she say "Harry"!!! It was so bad ,really bad I cant stand the voice.. Emma Watsons voice is really better!!
But my english (how you can see Grinsen ) is relly bad and so I cant distinguish the exatly translation... But the voices are the decisive point for me(grrr...) Than the German voice of Harry Potter is not bad ,butjust unsuitable.

Sorry for this english!!!
24.06.2005 13:11
wihinapa cunksi
unregistriert

it's clear that the english voices are better than the german ones, because your voice is your voice and not from someone else.

i like the english films more than the german ones and a sweared that i never watch a german harry potter once more.

but it's funny, if the translation last longer than the original. then, for example snape in the third film, the actors mouth is already shut, but the german voice speaks another few seconds.

i also like the english books more than the german version. there are some jokes you don't understand if you only read the german book.
for example, in the fourth book, before chrismas, when prof. Mc gonagall says "let your hair down". the translation into german is just stupid. i couldn't get it when i read it in german.
29.06.2005 18:02
faolchú faolchú ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-59770.jpg

Herkunft: NRW

I think the original versions are much better than the German ones. Moreover, I love to hear the original voices (esp. those of Alan Rickman, Jason Isaacs and David Thewlis), because - in my opinion - the emotions seem more intensive and authentic than the synchronized versions.

08.07.2005 00:18 faolchú ist offline E-Mail an faolchú senden Beiträge von faolchú suchen Nehme faolchú in deine Freundesliste auf
Eudaemoneon Eudaemoneon ist männlich
Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-1689.jpg

Herkunft: Karlsruhe

I consider the original version far better as well. The problem with translations is that no matter how good they are, they can't truly bring across what the original said. Then there are things like accents, subtones etc. You simply can't imitate that properly. The difference between English and German culture marks the third point. Anyone who knows England will quickly agree that the movies are distinctly British, and no German version could ever capture this "Britishism".
So while I do consider the German versions well made, I'd never watch them if I have the original version available.

10.07.2005 11:46 Eudaemoneon ist offline E-Mail an Eudaemoneon senden Homepage von Eudaemoneon Beiträge von Eudaemoneon suchen Nehme Eudaemoneon in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Eudaemoneon in deine Kontaktliste ein AIM-Name von Eudaemoneon: Eudaemoneon
December
unregistriert

I HATE the German versions. They suck sooo bad, though Harry's voice in PoA is a bit better than in the previous movies.

I don't watch the German versions anymore and when the 4th movie comes out i'll go to the little cinema which is near our house and shows the movies only in their original language and i'll watch it there. Grinsen

Besides, there's nothing cuter than British english.. Applaus
07.08.2005 01:14
Tristans Lady
unregistriert

The original version are always better than the synchronisations.
The german version doesn't always fit in the meaning of the english ones.
I watch the english version as often as I can, but sometimes I have some problems in understanding the pronounciation.
Some actors have a bad accent. Verwirrt

It's also a great practise for my english course. Top
12.08.2005 21:34
Avion
unregistriert

I always try to watch the movies in both versions. In my experience, there are rarely good and acceptable translations. The german voices in Harry Potter sound a little bit weird at first, but you get used to it quickly. I like the original version more than the german version, though. Sometimes I think, the voices in german doesnt fit, but in the end the Harry Potter movies belong to the better translation I know of.

@Hermione
Thanks for hint (Starship Troopers). I really have to watch it now in english, you made me curious Grinsen
18.08.2005 15:43
Bruiser
unregistriert

i think the english films are a lot better than the german films.

the charakters are talking in their own language and this is a prove to me that the english films are more genuine.
03.11.2005 19:32
nicetumor nicetumor ist weiblich
Lehrerin im Ruhestand

images/avatars/avatar-61371.gif

Herkunft: Wien

Oh, I like movie in the original version.
My english isn't the best, but I want to improve it, and so its a good way to having fun and learn a little bit.

When I look back, on that days were I watch the movies in german I Verärgert ... I like the voices of Johnny Depp or Gerad Butler and all actors of Harry Potter are talking so nicely with their rrrrr breites Grinsen

And there are so much wordplays that are lost in the german translation. I'm lovin' the englisch versions Augenzwinkern

04.11.2005 03:02 nicetumor ist offline E-Mail an nicetumor senden Beiträge von nicetumor suchen Nehme nicetumor in deine Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von nicetumor anzeigen
ginny21
unregistriert

Yes, my english isn´t the best too, and it´s a really good way to improve it... but somethimes the actors in the movies are speaking so fast that I can´t understand all of what they´re saying.
But I like that british charme.. Augenzwinkern

greetings,
ginny21
Grinsen

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von ginny21: 18.12.2005 19:28.

18.12.2005 19:28
stachelchen stachelchen ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-49490.jpg

Herkunft: Dresden

geschockt Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Yeah, I totally agree with you. Sometimes it really annoys me when they're talking and talking and I don't understand a word...As for instance in this little scetch where Daniel Radcliffe played some kind of policeman. In general I really like his accent and how he pronounces some words (I also love the *rrrr* like nicetumor Grinsen ) but in this little movie I couldn't understand anything but "God, I love this job.". Well, I think in the movies he's forced to speak clearly breites Grinsen , in this kind of funny film it's of course not so important when you speak a little faster. Maybe I'll look for some kind of script of this little movie, I'd really like to understand what he's saying.

I already watched the fourth film in English and it was the same like when I watched the third film in original version: It's just some kind of British feeling that is only there in the original versions. It's difficult to describe, but I enjoy the English version more, even if I don't understand every single word.
But what really annoys me is Ron's way of talking...I think it's funny when I understand it, but mostly I need the subtitles to understand everything properly. He always mumbles something that is supposed to be a full sentence and I just catch some words. So I would be happier if I had the subtitles just for Ron Grinsen , but I know that isn't possible and so I have to live with some sentences being left in the fog breites Grinsen .

Greetz to all of you Umarmen

19.12.2005 18:08 stachelchen ist offline E-Mail an stachelchen senden Beiträge von stachelchen suchen Nehme stachelchen in deine Freundesliste auf
Spielwiese Spielwiese ist weiblich
Schülerin

Herkunft: Gaaaaaanz hoher Norden

Of course the English version is better!
Bless the possibility to watch movies in English on DVD. After having seen them in English I don't want to see them in German.
The voices are better in English (of course). Sometimes the translation has a different sence than the original.
I could go on and on. But just a few things.
Hermiones German voice is terrible. She sounds irritating to me.
Lucius Malfoy really seems more malicious in English.
And I think Dumbledore's German voice doesn't fit either.

I live nearby the Danish border and can watch Danish television. In Denmark films aren't synchronized. Wonderful! And you quickly get used to listening, watching the movie and reading subtitles (if it is necessary) at the same time.
08.08.2006 14:09 Spielwiese ist offline E-Mail an Spielwiese senden Beiträge von Spielwiese suchen Nehme Spielwiese in deine Freundesliste auf
Seiten (12): « erste ... « vorherige 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » The Movies in Original Version

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH