Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
1 Dateianhänge enthalten [User-Fanfiction] FFs von MIR: To Be Alive (Lily), Dunkle Tage (Harrys K [...] (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   20.11.2008 17:04 von MIR   177.695 913   22.11.2016 14:54 von Sucher  
The walking dead (Forum: Kino & TV)   03.05.2014 18:34 von Polaris   4.132 6   22.01.2016 13:13 von Glaedr  
English Corner (Forum: Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit)   29.06.2004 23:44 von Bellatrix   116.667 525   15.01.2016 14:02 von NevilleLongbottom  
List for English books (besides HP) (Forum: Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit)   29.04.2008 21:08 von Rain of Roses   40.443 52   27.08.2013 15:41 von sweetdark  
[User-Site] Avada Kedavra - the last enemy is dead (RPG) (Forum: Flohnetzwerk)   28.02.2013 01:13 von Schlickschlupf   1.255 0   28.02.2013 01:13 von Schlickschlupf  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » Discussion in English -- [SPOILER!] Dead or alive? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (2): « vorherige 1 [2] Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Discussion in English -- [SPOILER!] Dead or alive?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
ChingChuan
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I think there are two possiblities: 1) DD had planned everything and had a spare wand (I think Expelliarmus only removed the weapon the person is holding at that time) on him and then transfigured something to look like his dead body.
2) DD hadn't planned anything at all, he had fled 'accidentally' so he was scared he'd get caught again so he was able to make something look like his body.

The problem is, we don't have enough proof to prove he tried to deceive them, nor do we have enough proof that he had trouble remaining upright... It's all about interpreting text Zunge raus .
I think we all know JKR likes to put twists in her books and for part 6 didn't have a real twist (except for the HBP, yet Hermione was already suspecting something), so there's to be , don't you think? Augenzwinkern .

Again, we do not have enough proof. I've read several articles regarding portraits in the book (Maybe you should go get it too? Zunge raus ) and it's repeated over and over: We do not know enough about portraits... Nowhere is stated that a person has to be dead before a portrait of him can be made... And, the text said that DD had joined the ranks of the dead Headmasters, it didn't state he was really Zunge raus .

I'm not saying he's going to return before Harry kills Voldemort.... If Harry and the Order doesn't know DD is alive, they wouldn't have to bother thinking about him...
I don't know how JKR is goin to reveal DD is styill avlie (IF he is Zunge raus ) but I personally think it will be in the end, when Voldemort (and/or Harry) is (are) dead. He won't interfere... Harry knows what to do and now it's his (And Ron's & Hermione's) quest to kill Voldemort, not DD's anymore.

@ Nightrunner: Thanks Augenzwinkern .
Arthur Levine doesn't know everything, does he? He reads the books before we do, yes, but does that mean he also knows how the series are going to end etc.? I don't think JKR tells him Zunge raus . JKR is the only one who knows....

I still think DD's alive! breites Grinsen breites Grinsen Zunge raus .
28.09.2005 17:40
Dumbledore der Weise
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I can't say much about it any more 'cause everything has been told.
But it's maybe a little help to backup the theory Dumbledore transformed sth to look like his body after falling off the tower.
In any of the HP-books we've been told that Dumbledore was the teacher for transfiguration and before, at school he managed things the examiner himself had never seen before, also in transfiguration. I think that could be a small but very important hint. Why should JKR tell us this if it isn't of any importance. She's known for her little hints no one takes notice of. But a book later everyone suddenly cries why nobody had seen it coming. This could be one of those.
28.09.2005 18:04
Kathrina Kathrina ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-26179.jpg

Herkunft: Schweiz

So, we didn't have a real twist ???
Nachdenken
Than why are we all fighting all the time about were Snape's Loyalty lies?

Sorry, that's twist enought for me! I can't wait to read the next book!

And for the question: is Dumbledore still alive or not, just this:

It's normal to try to hope that he is still alive. Trösten There are things which are possible in literature and imposible in the real life. Than why should you give up hoping? No one will know for sure until the new book comes out.

Greetings

Kathrina

Bitte meldet euch!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Kathrina: 29.09.2005 09:24.

28.09.2005 18:41 Kathrina ist offline E-Mail an Kathrina senden Homepage von Kathrina Beiträge von Kathrina suchen Nehme Kathrina in deine Freundesliste auf
Drumpotter
unregistriert

@Dumbledore der Weise: I think any information like Dumbledore being extraordinary skilled in transformation is first of all a description of the person, the information is referring to. So it doesn't necessarily mean that this bit of information has to say more than that, does it?
I think we sometimes tend towards overinterpreting things and small details qwhen we refuse to give up hope in a certain situation.

But as Kathrina has already said: There are things which are only possible in literature. So just keep hoping (like myself) Top Zaubern !!!

Best regards
Drumpotter
29.09.2005 09:17
GinnyWeasley GinnyWeasley ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-16255.jpg

Herkunft: Berlin

@ ChingChuan:

Well, you say we have no real proof, that Dumbledore ist really dead. But, after all, we have also no proof, that he is still alive, have we?

You say, it's all a question of interpretation, but isn't your theory not also just a question of interpretation? If you want it this way, I don't see the point why we should keep discussing.

29.09.2005 23:30 GinnyWeasley ist offline E-Mail an GinnyWeasley senden Beiträge von GinnyWeasley suchen Nehme GinnyWeasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Jon K Bowling Jon K Bowling ist männlich
Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-11836.jpg

Well folks,

I think that Dumbledore will come back, but not as the Dubledore we know.
Like Gandalf the white (well, Albus means 'white') he could return as a ghost or as a phoenix or whatever.
J. Rowling let him sleep in his painting during the last chapter of HBP, because the readers shall look forward to the next book, where this portrait
will talk.

Being a ghost is possible, because Dumbledore has a quest.
Voldemort is not defeated yet and I don't think that Harry and
his friends could manage this without Dumbledores help.
30.09.2005 13:50 Jon K Bowling ist offline E-Mail an Jon K Bowling senden Beiträge von Jon K Bowling suchen Nehme Jon K Bowling in deine Freundesliste auf
Seirex
unregistriert

Hello fallas,

i think that Dumbledore and Harry fucked up. There is no possibility, that Dumbledore is still alive. I'm sorry... Keine Ahnung
15.12.2005 20:35
MissMalfoy18
unregistriert

i dunno if dumbledore will come back... i wish he would. i just can't imagine that harry's going to do that horcrux-thing without him... i mean, dd himself was not really sure how to manage, so how should harry do alone?
and i don't think that he'll come back as a ghost or something... it's said that he's such a powerful wizard... i guess he has more, perhaps other, possibilities to return. Keine Ahnung
16.12.2005 00:28
dilara_1982
unregistriert

looool dude i could kiss u for that answer...fucked up?? that's quite amusing.... Lachen Lachen but u are damn right about that issue....unfortunately....
16.12.2005 00:39
Seiten (2): « vorherige 1 [2] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » Discussion in English -- [SPOILER!] Dead or alive?

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH