Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
Mitspieler für HP Online Spiel dringend gesucht (Forum: Der Sprechende Hut)   04.05.2017 09:31 von Dilli   4.145 0   04.05.2017 09:31 von Dilli  
[User-Fanfiction] Die Stadt des Lichts ist wieder online (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   10.12.2007 15:00 von Centauria   9.243 0   08.11.2016 21:04 von Centauria  
[User-Fanfiction] Kann gelöscht werden, FF nicht mehr online. (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   17.02.2012 08:45 von Tonks.21   3.519 0   18.08.2016 01:34 von Tonks.21  
Englische TV-Sender gratis online schauen (legal) (Forum: Kino & TV)   28.12.2015 20:25 von SanctusSeverus   2.320 0   28.12.2015 20:25 von SanctusSeverus  
[User-Fanfiction] Fleißig schreibende Hauselfe - UPDATE: Schaf im Wolfs [...] (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   01.02.2012 17:39 von HauselfeLilian   52.778 223   24.10.2015 19:55 von HauselfeLilian  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » What's your favourite line? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (5): « vorherige 1 2 3 [4] 5 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen What's your favourite line?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
George Weasley
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

My favourit line is in nthe Film 2:

Ron to Harry when they went to the forbidden forest: "Why we must follow the spiders? Why we can't follow the Butterflys???" Lachen Lachen Lachen Lachen
29.11.2006 22:25
Hippogriff
unregistriert

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

In the fifth book. that scene where McGonagall speaks to Harry about his favourite job - Auror - and Umbridge comes in between and at the end McGonagall asks whether Harry understood what Umbridge wanted and when she sais

"" Lachen Lachen

...or in a way like that. It's the line that came to my mind at first. But actually, there are so many funny scenes in Harry Potter, I can't say what my favourite one is. Keine Ahnung (I'm alwys annoying other people by quoting Harry Potter any time possible breites Grinsen )
Actually there are some more quotes I can use here that I've already forgotten. Augenzwinkern
29.12.2006 21:57
mione13 mione13 ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63847.png

Herkunft: BW

hi there,
it's the first time i write something in english here, so please correct my mistakes.
my favourite line...i like that, which also george weasley mentioned:
in the 2nd book, ron to harry:
Lachen

and also this, in the 6th book harry and snape:

breites Grinsen Fröhlich breites Grinsen

i know that are not the right words from the original, when anybody know them you can add them if you want. Augenzwinkern

and also when fred and george left hogwarts in the 5th book:
Applaus Applaus

mione xxxxx

01.01.2007 22:38 mione13 ist offline E-Mail an mione13 senden Beiträge von mione13 suchen Nehme mione13 in deine Freundesliste auf
George Weasley
unregistriert

Yes that was also a good line:

Harry: Yes
Snape Yes SIR
Harry: Theres no need to call me sir, Professor Lachen Lachen Lachen
02.01.2007 12:43
antschi333
unregistriert

RE: favorite line Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

We're allowed to bring guest,' said Hermione, who for some reason had turned a bright, boiling scarlet, 'and I was going to ask you to come, but if you think it's that stupid then I won't bother!'
Lachen Lachen Lachen Lachen Applaus Applaus Applaus

there are some sad lines I also like but I'm too tired to search them in the english hp book. (i only know them in german)

A little question at the end: (I know that this line isn't correct):
What is so funny by the sentence: Can I have a look at uranus to lavender? I dont know that. I read it ever and ever but I don't unterstand it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von antschi333: 22.01.2007 19:44.

21.01.2007 18:01
Lullu Lullu ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-50609.png

Augenzwinkern Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

My favourite line is not funny, but I think it's full of emotion...
It's in the end of HP5, after Harry was shouting at Dumbledore (I love this page!) when Dumbledore says:

"You do care", said Dumbledore. (...) "You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it."

(zu deutsch: Es ist dir nicht egal...es ist dir so wenig egal, dass du das Gefühl hast, du würdest vor Schmerz darüber verbluten.)

I really like this passage... Verwirrt

16.02.2007 22:40 Lullu ist offline E-Mail an Lullu senden Beiträge von Lullu suchen Nehme Lullu in deine Freundesliste auf
istina
Schüler

I really like this one in PoA - movie , Scene, after Snape enters the shrieking shack and puts his wand to sirius´ throat

Lupin: Severus, don´t be a fool!"
Sirius: He can´t help it, it´s habit!"

laughed so hard!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von istina: 24.03.2009 01:25.

24.03.2009 01:20 istina ist offline E-Mail an istina senden Beiträge von istina suchen Nehme istina in deine Freundesliste auf
Lilian Lilian ist weiblich
Schülerin

Herkunft: Berlin

Hi, I'm glad that I can post my favourite line here, because it has been deeply anchored in my heart:
It's the line in book six, when Dumbledore and Harry come out of the cave and Harry is supporting the already dying Dumbledore.

Harry: (...) Don't be afraid
Dumbledore: I am not afraid. I am with you.

This is ever so touching since in the beginning of the book, when Dumbledore is fetching Harry from the Dursleys, Dumbledore says to him:

"I do not think there will be an attack tonight"
"Why not?"
"You are with me."

Abschied
16.04.2009 10:17 Lilian ist offline E-Mail an Lilian senden Beiträge von Lilian suchen Nehme Lilian in deine Freundesliste auf
kim-anika kim-anika ist weiblich
Schülerin

there are so many great lines I really can't decide on just one and a lot of my favourites have already been posted.
spontaniously i'd say
most touching:

funniest:

and in the 4th film after Neville gave the Gillyweed to Harry
-it's so cute
10.07.2009 23:03 kim-anika ist offline E-Mail an kim-anika senden Beiträge von kim-anika suchen Nehme kim-anika in deine Freundesliste auf Füge kim-anika in deine Kontaktliste ein
_Severus Black_ _Severus Black_ ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-45646.png

Herkunft: Grimmauld Platz Nr.12

There are so many great lines but my favorite is this one...

"We are a part of you",said Sirius. " Invisible for anyone else."

I love it Top Weinen

15.07.2009 23:51 _Severus Black_ ist offline E-Mail an _Severus Black_ senden Beiträge von _Severus Black_ suchen Nehme _Severus Black_ in deine Freundesliste auf
Bloody Merry Potter Bloody Merry Potter ist weiblich
Bewerber beim Tagespropheten

images/avatars/avatar-55121.jpg

Herkunft: Schweiz
Pottermore-Name: ShadowCentaur11633

@antschi333
Haha, the "uranus - joke" is great! If you pronounce it in English it sounds like "Can I see your anus, Lavender?" It's a very uncommonly dirty joke for the HP books, but that's why it's so funny.

There are so many wonderful quotes, I wouldn't know where to start...

maybe with that one "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." DD HP2

It's not a line really, but a passage and I cried so hard reading it:

"And tears came before he could stop them, boiling hot then instantly freezing on his face, and what was the point in wiping them off, or pretending? He let them fall, his lips pressed hard together, looking down at the thick snow hiding from his eyes the place where the last of Lily and James lay, bones now, surely, or dust, not knowing or caring that their living son stood so near, his heart still beating, alive because of their sacrifice and close to wishing, at this moment, that he was sleeping under the snow with them."
HP7

"But he understood at last what Dumbledore had been trying to tell him. It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhabs, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew - and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents - that there was all the difference in the world."
HP6

13.08.2011 13:41 Bloody Merry Potter ist offline E-Mail an Bloody Merry Potter senden Beiträge von Bloody Merry Potter suchen Nehme Bloody Merry Potter in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Bloody Merry Potter in deine Kontaktliste ein
Lizz_94 Lizz_94 ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-60751.png

Herkunft: Bayern

"I’m hunted quite as much as any goblin or elf, Griphook! I’m a Mudblood!"
Ron: "Don't call yourself-"
Hermione: "Why shouldn’t I? Mudblood, and proud of it!"

I think it is an incredibly strong line. You can feel the distress the whole hunt after muggleborns causes Hermione, but also her strength and willpower. She knows she's not wanted in the wizard society, but she doesn't break over it. She fights!
I think the line shows, what kind of person Hermione is. She's not someone who gives up easily. That is shown throughout the whole series. (You may have noticed that ahe is my favourite character by now Fröhlich ; but I really see her as some kind of role model)

Cheers Grinsen

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Lizz_94: 13.08.2011 21:21.

13.08.2011 21:19 Lizz_94 ist offline E-Mail an Lizz_94 senden Beiträge von Lizz_94 suchen Nehme Lizz_94 in deine Freundesliste auf
Ria_Malfoy Ria_Malfoy ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-61087.jpg

Herkunft: Hogsmeade

-

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Ria_Malfoy: 31.12.2012 18:16.

27.08.2011 16:57 Ria_Malfoy ist offline Beiträge von Ria_Malfoy suchen Nehme Ria_Malfoy in deine Freundesliste auf
Kathi Weasley Kathi Weasley ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63339.png

Pottermore-Name: MantelSnidget18582

I like for example these lines:

Fred: He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo.
(HP7) Fröhlich Freds' humor is great!

Dumbledore: Your mother died to save you. If there is one thing Voldemort can't understand, its love.
Traurig This is so touching... Dumbledore always says something wise.

Oliver Wood, Gryffindor Quidditch Captain: Bad news, Harry. I've just been to see Professor McGonagall about the Firebolt. She, er, got a bit shirty with me. Told me I'd got my priorities wrong. Seemed to think I cared more about winning the Cup than I do about you staying alive. Just because I told her I didn't care if it threw you off, as long as you caught the Snitch first. Honestly, the way she was yelling at me... you'd think I'd said something terrible? (HP3)
Lachen

Ron Weasley: Right, you've got a crooked sort of cross.… That means you're going to have 'trials and suffering'—sorry about that—but there's a thing that could be the sun … hang on … that means 'great happiness' … so you're going to suffer but be very happy about it...…
Harry Potter: You need your inner eye tested. (HP3)
Divination... breites Grinsen

Mrs. Weasley: I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!
George Weasley: What are Fred and I, next-door neighbours?
(HP5)
Fred and George are sooo funny! Lachen Fred und George

These are some of my favourite ones'. I hope, you like them, too.

06.11.2011 20:23 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Evanesco Evanesco ist männlich
Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-57835.jpg

This will always be my favourite line.

07.11.2011 12:32 Evanesco ist offline Homepage von Evanesco Beiträge von Evanesco suchen Nehme Evanesco in deine Freundesliste auf
Seiten (5): « vorherige 1 2 3 [4] 5 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » What's your favourite line?

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH