Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
List for English books (besides HP) (Forum: Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit)   29.04.2008 21:08 von Rain of Roses   40.312 52   27.08.2013 15:41 von sweetdark  
WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan! (Forum: Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit)   08.06.2012 23:37 von Puroduroo   24.963 49   11.12.2012 16:46 von Chloe Riddle  
[User-Fanfiction] Bones in the Corner (Forum: User-Fanfictions)   27.12.2011 23:45 von DearDobby   1.998 0   13.01.2012 13:19 von DearDobby  
English essay! (Forum: McGonagalls Büro)   25.08.2010 15:47 von LordHuhn   3.364 5   22.10.2010 15:37 von Eralyn  
Bachelor Thesis Umfrage / Survey (German/English) zur [...] (Forum: King's Cross)   11.10.2010 23:01 von BachelorArbeit   3.242 0   11.10.2010 23:01 von BachelorArbeit  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » English Corner » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (36): « erste ... « vorherige 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 nächste » ... letzte » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen English Corner 19 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,3719 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,3719 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,3719 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,37
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
glueckskekz glueckskekz ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-48960.png

Herkunft: Deutschland

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

2010 i will be 20 oÔ omg i hope that i don't afraid beacous the fly...
i have a questen , is the premiere not in germany if the movie cames to germany?? oÔ and if the premiere here, the starst too?? oÔ

13.07.2008 17:52 glueckskekz ist offline E-Mail an glueckskekz senden Beiträge von glueckskekz suchen Nehme glueckskekz in deine Freundesliste auf Füge glueckskekz in deine Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von glueckskekz anzeigen
cherry blossom cherry blossom ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-49806.png

Herkunft: on his side.

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Well, I don't understand your last sentence,
but yes, here in Germany it gives a premiere, too Augenzwinkern
But that's not the same Traurig

13.07.2008 20:47 cherry blossom ist offline E-Mail an cherry blossom senden Homepage von cherry blossom Beiträge von cherry blossom suchen Nehme cherry blossom in deine Freundesliste auf Füge cherry blossom in deine Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von cherry blossom anzeigen
living luna
unregistriert

@ glueckskekz: I guess that your last question was, if the stars, the actors will be at the premier in Germany too. Although I'm not sure weather you meant the premier from the 6th or 7th film, I tried to find something about it, and I'm very sorry to say it, but I could't find anything about a premier with the actors for the 6th film in Germany. But that means nothing, for I'm not really good in finding things on the internet, and anyway, the last HP premier will be, if I'm not wrong, in 2011, so by then you should be able to come to London. And, did you know that you also can go to London by train?

@ emolike: I definitly won't be at the premier of the Halfbloodprince. It's quite impossible for me, for I go to a very strict school.

I go to a bi-lingual school, so I've been to England this year and the year before. It was really great. We went to Kent last year, and this year we went for Hastings. We also visited BeachyHead, and our teachers were really stressed (afraid of their students commiting suicide, but nothing happened). We also went to London. I really had a great time.

I've got a question myself too, for you can discuss HP here in all languages exept german. I've read the books first in Dutch, and it was very anoying that they changed all the names. e. g.: Hermoine Granger= Hermelien Griffel, Hogwarts= Zweinstein, Professor McGonnie= Professor Anderling.
I found that very anoying, and would like to know if someone has read HP in another language (except english and german) too, and if this also occured in his/her book.
21.07.2008 16:11
glueckskekz glueckskekz ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-48960.png

i can go to london by train? but i must over the see that must be very difficultly. maybe i fly to london at 2011 Augenzwinkern i don't know , i must look for the money the fly isn't cheap.
i hope you understand me... (:

22.07.2008 00:28 glueckskekz ist offline E-Mail an glueckskekz senden Beiträge von glueckskekz suchen Nehme glueckskekz in deine Freundesliste auf Füge glueckskekz in deine Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von glueckskekz anzeigen
Lilienblüte Lilienblüte ist weiblich
Vertrauensschüler im Ruhestand

images/avatars/avatar-59147.png

Herkunft: Ruhrpott
Pottermore-Name: SickleFrog183

Sometimes it's cheaper to fly than going by train. Flying has become cheaper than most people imagine.

22.07.2008 01:35 Lilienblüte ist offline Beiträge von Lilienblüte suchen Nehme Lilienblüte in deine Freundesliste auf
cherry blossom cherry blossom ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-49806.png

Herkunft: on his side.

²glueckskekz
Don't you know the eurotunnel?
It's a tunnel under the sea(or earth xD). In that there is driving a train Augenzwinkern

22.07.2008 13:23 cherry blossom ist offline E-Mail an cherry blossom senden Homepage von cherry blossom Beiträge von cherry blossom suchen Nehme cherry blossom in deine Freundesliste auf Füge cherry blossom in deine Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von cherry blossom anzeigen
Astoria
unregistriert

@glueckskeks

if you decide to fly, you'll save a lot of money! just getting to france by train can be more than a roundtrip to london stansted plus city transfer. you can go there for like 60€ with ryanair, I love that <3

aww and don't be afraid to fly, it's fun actually!
25.07.2008 01:21
Raum der Wünsche Raum der Wünsche ist weiblich
Schülerin

Because of the fact that noone did wright in this thread for a long time,I thought I should wright something in:

So,what do you think about the new date for the harry potter and the halfbloodprince-film?I mean 8 months...well Wütend

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Raum der Wünsche: 17.08.2008 14:49.

17.08.2008 14:48 Raum der Wünsche ist offline E-Mail an Raum der Wünsche senden Beiträge von Raum der Wünsche suchen Nehme Raum der Wünsche in deine Freundesliste auf
Misto Misto ist weiblich
Schülerin

Herkunft: Ostsee

Not with Ryanair, if you want to hear my humble opinion. I did it once and allowed to let myself being talked into a second time. Sorry, but that's modern age torture. They have absolutely nothing in common with a decent airline and unless you live right next to one of their so-called airports it's not even cheaper as you need to get to the German airfield (sorry, but neither Lubeck nor Hahn qualify as airports in my eyes) plus you end up on the biggest airport in the middle of nowhere (called Stanstead). After all you've been around for nearly a day until you finally get into London and payed a lot of money to get to and from the airports. Thanks, I prefer the direct line to Heathrow or London City. Actually, it is more expensive -by 20€ on average, if you book as much in advance as you have to to get the cheap Ryanair flights- but it saves a lot of nerves plus gives me the good feeling of not being brought from A to B by ridiciously underpaid staff. Plus, hey, at least I like my plane cleaned, not turned around on the spot within 20 minutes.

Plus - never try to reach their helpline. If, and only if, you manage to get through they will really help you... to turn into a monster willing to kill anything that moves. As I said: never again. LH, BA, KLM, AF, whatever but not Ryanair.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Misto: 19.08.2008 22:04.

19.08.2008 22:02 Misto ist offline E-Mail an Misto senden Beiträge von Misto suchen Nehme Misto in deine Freundesliste auf
salatblatt salatblatt ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-45400.jpeg

Herkunft: Deutschland (auch wenn ich England bevorzugen würde^^)

i read an english book; harry potter and the philosopher`s stone, and i think it was better than the german one. Top
okay, i had to read it with a dictionary, but than i understood much more than without it. breites Grinsen
and my english is a bit better now (i hope so Fröhlich )

salatblatt Keks? Grinsen

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von salatblatt: 09.09.2008 15:38.

09.09.2008 15:37 salatblatt ist offline Beiträge von salatblatt suchen Nehme salatblatt in deine Freundesliste auf
Lilly-Potter Lilly-Potter ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-53562.jpg

Herkunft: Germany

Hey everybody.
Yea, I tihnk its so shit, that Germany hasn't a Premier with the actors.
I think England is very beautiful, isn't it.
I'm going to go to England next year in the eastern holidays. For two weeks with an language travel.
Do you knwo what I mean?
Than when I'm there I have four english lessons every day.
And I think its shit too that only englisch people can go to the castings for harry potter, isn't it?...
Okay I say bye now.
10.09.2008 15:04 Lilly-Potter ist offline E-Mail an Lilly-Potter senden Beiträge von Lilly-Potter suchen Nehme Lilly-Potter in deine Freundesliste auf
Kings Crossie Kings Crossie ist weiblich
Schülerin

Herkunft: Werbellin

oh i was already in england with my class and i loved it!!
yes it is shit that only english people can go to a casting for harry potter!

i want to go to england again!!!
it was so wonderful!!
london was the best! i was on kings cross the trainstation of harry potter! it was very funny!

have some nice days there! good bye!^^
15.12.2008 18:19 Kings Crossie ist offline Beiträge von Kings Crossie suchen Nehme Kings Crossie in deine Freundesliste auf
Lilly-Potter Lilly-Potter ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-53562.jpg

Herkunft: Germany

@ Kings Crossie

Hey, I didn't wrote for a long time, sorry!
It's sounds great!

Do you know other places from Harry Potter in London?
Yes, when I'm there, I want to go to Kings Cross , too!!
If you know some other places, mabey you will say it to me?Grinsen
I've only red the first book of Twilight in english.
It was not so difficult, I thought.
Do you know the books?
Their are really great!!
Hm, I don't know any premiers in germany with actors like Daniel and Co., Robert Pattison ( is this his namebreites Grinsen ?) and mabey zav afron or sobreites Grinsen
So what...
Okay, that was all for now.

Lilly-Potter
15.01.2009 20:44 Lilly-Potter ist offline E-Mail an Lilly-Potter senden Beiträge von Lilly-Potter suchen Nehme Lilly-Potter in deine Freundesliste auf
Jausti Jausti ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-61976.png

Herkunft: Krähenfeld

I only read Breaking dawn in English... The ending was quite boring Flop but i have read the new gossip girl series: gossip girl- the carlyles! it's pretty good and easy to understand Grinsen

i've to admit, I really like this thread. nice idea Top

15.01.2009 20:56 Jausti ist offline Beiträge von Jausti suchen Nehme Jausti in deine Freundesliste auf
Hankstar Hankstar ist männlich
Schüler

images/avatars/avatar-42324.jpg

Herkunft: aus der Kneipe

I read Harry Potter 1-7 in English.
It was very interesting because there were some points, which looks very different compared to the German books.
It wasn't as hard as I expected, but otherwise I did not understand every word and detail.
But it was quite good and I think my Englisch improved.

I like the idea of this Thread, too, but I think the Thread is sleeping right now an we all should write more, because speaking and writing in Englisch means, having a lot of fun.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Hankstar: 13.02.2009 16:22.

16.01.2009 20:22 Hankstar ist offline E-Mail an Hankstar senden Beiträge von Hankstar suchen Nehme Hankstar in deine Freundesliste auf
Seiten (36): « erste ... « vorherige 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » English Corner

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH