Harry Potter Xperts Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederStatistikSucheHäufig gestellte FragenForumregeln

Ähnliche Themen
Thread Gestartet Hits Antworten Letzte Antwort
Ankündigung: Schließung von Harry Potter Xperts (Forum: Das schwarze Brett)   30.06.2017 10:11 von Matthias   28.920 0   30.06.2017 10:11 von Matthias  
20 Jahre Harry Potter (Forum: Bücher allgemein)   29.06.2017 21:53 von Lord_Slytherin   15.000 0   29.06.2017 21:53 von Lord_Slytherin  
6 Dateianhänge enthalten Harry-Potter-Treffen in Berlin! Jeder ist herzlich Wil [...] (Forum: King's Cross)   17.08.2004 14:47 von GinnyWeasley   158.373 910   20.05.2017 16:52 von potterspinnerin  
Harry-Potter-Erwähnungen in anderen Werken (Forum: Bücher allgemein)   29.01.2016 19:47 von Lord_Slytherin   20.405 26   12.05.2017 22:03 von Lord_Slytherin  
1 Dateianhänge enthalten Das ultimative Harry Potter Quiz (Forum: Koboldstein-Klub)   04.11.2003 17:55 von Lukullus   1.361.335 14.494   04.05.2017 23:40 von Lupin_Fan  

Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan! » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (4): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 4 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan! 2 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 5,50
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
*Mine Weasley* *Mine Weasley* ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-59453.jpg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

oh yes....the wedding of bill and fleur is a very great part Tanzen
a very sad moment for the weasleys and for me was the fact,that the deatheaters find and burn down thier loving home "the burrow".
but at the moment, I´m not really sure,that this scene exists at the book,too, or just in the film. breites Grinsen
it´s my opinion,too,that rupert grint and the phelbs-twins are the best cast for ron,fred and george.
and I think,it´s not always that easy for ginny,to be the only girl in the family,next molly,of course. but so she gets strong and grows with the years to a very incredible,self-initiated and wonderful woman.and she is not just the nice girl next door-she fights to the death,like hermione. both are good rolemodels,I think.

I hope, you understand what I mean Augenzwinkern

and by the way...it enjoys me soooo much,to make conversation in this language. Umarmen

love,
Mine

Dieser Beitrag wurde 3 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von *Mine Weasley*: 20.06.2012 13:32.

20.06.2012 01:33 *Mine Weasley* ist offline E-Mail an *Mine Weasley* senden Beiträge von *Mine Weasley* suchen Nehme *Mine Weasley* in deine Freundesliste auf
HauselfeLilian HauselfeLilian ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63856.jpg

Herkunft: Schwobaland
Pottermore-Name: KoboldSchloss27551

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden      Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hey guys! Or better girls and the one guy! Fröhlich

I have to thank you for that wonderful idea, too. It makes a lot of fun. And thanks to Kathy for the new topic!
First I have to say: I LOVE the Weasleys! All of them! Yes, even nerdy Percy and that horrible aunt, what was her name?
I think the character I prefer most is Arthur. Definitely, yeah! Arthur is so funny! Everytime I read a part about Arthur I start laughing out loud, because he is so amusing in every single situation. And I love his faible for muggles and how he mixes up the words. Somtimes I stop breathing of laughter while reading about him. Lachen
And also I love Molly so much. She is the most gracious, loving and diligent person J.K.R. created in the whole seven books. Okay, sometimes she goes over the top, but somehow this seems to be normal if you have to care for seven children, especially when you know to which things Fred and George are up to! breites Grinsen

Discussing the Weasleys is great! breites Grinsen but I have to stop here. I'm back with my darlings Fred and George this evening Augenzwinkern

I'm really happy to have a couple of people doing this!

Hugs to everybody! Friends

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von HauselfeLilian: 20.06.2012 14:03.

20.06.2012 14:02 HauselfeLilian ist offline Beiträge von HauselfeLilian suchen Nehme HauselfeLilian in deine Freundesliste auf AIM-Name von HauselfeLilian: - YIM-Name von HauselfeLilian: - MSN Passport-Profil von HauselfeLilian anzeigen Skype-Name von HauselfeLilian: -
Kathi Weasley Kathi Weasley ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63339.png

Pottermore-Name: MantelSnidget18582

Hi everybody! Augenzwinkern

Yes, the idea is really great, because in my opinion English is such a wonderful language. It sounds so melodic... if you know what I mean.

Anyway: Apparently the new topic is really favoured. breites Grinsen
In my opinion, talking about the Weasleys never gets boring. Actually they are so different, but there's one feature they all have (okay, apart from Percy): humour!
In nearly every funny passage someone of the Weasley family is present.
Molly f.e. is a really warm-hearted person and I think this scene in the sixth book, when Arthur asks her this questions through the door, is one of the best passages of the books.
But the characters I prefer maybe most are Fred and George Weasley. They are really funny and have in nearly every situation an amusing slogan to say. Even when Georges' ear was cut off, he and Fred made jokes 5 minutes after it.
Now it's your turn again.

Hugs back! Umarmen

20.06.2012 16:04 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Puroduroo Puroduroo ist männlich
Schüler

Herkunft: Pagford
Pottermore-Name: AsphodelusFeder99

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Puroduroo

Actually, must thank . Umarmen
Because so I can learn the language with fun and that was the aim for this thread! ^^

Oh, I forgot to say: I love the passage in the book when Molly ... how can I say: Molly zeigt/gibt es Bellatrix?
Howsoever that's so funny and when I see this Scene in the movie I still get goosebumps (Google translator says that it is correct for "Gänsehaut"?! ^^)

And in the movie it was so sad, when George dies! Weinen

@Mine: The burrow was burned down only in the movie ... ^^
@Lil: The horrible aunt is really funny and I love her in the movie! ^^ I think her name is Murial or Muriel?! Keine Ahnung

Winken

20.06.2012 16:11 Puroduroo ist offline E-Mail an Puroduroo senden Beiträge von Puroduroo suchen Nehme Puroduroo in deine Freundesliste auf
Schülerin

Grinsen

Yes, this scene is really cool... Maybe you could say: Molly showed Bellatrix the ropes. Translated this would be: Molly zeigte Bellatrix wo es langgeht.
I don't know if this is also okay for you, but at the moment I can't think of another alternative.
'goosebumps' is right. There are other possibilities, too, but you can use that.
George died, too?! Geschockt I didn't know. I thought, Fred was the twin, who died and George was still alive (even if he has only one ear)... Unglücklich
Now I'm shocked...

20.06.2012 16:34 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Schüler

NO xD
I'm sorry, I always mix up the twins! breites Grinsen
No, only Fred is dead! ... Sorry that I scared you! Unglücklich
(I feel insecure because I do not know if I write nonsense ^^)

20.06.2012 16:49 Puroduroo ist offline E-Mail an Puroduroo senden Beiträge von Puroduroo suchen Nehme Puroduroo in deine Freundesliste auf
HauselfeLilian HauselfeLilian ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-63856.jpg

Herkunft: Schwobaland
Pottermore-Name: KoboldSchloss27551

Oooh, if we are on this point now, I have to tell you the saddest thing I ever saw in the movies! Perhaps you didn't see it, but there was that scene when Hagrid carried "dead" Harry and then Harry shows everyone he's alive, and in that moment you can see Hermione, Ron, Ginny and George and George is turning around smiling and starts saying: "Fred -!" and Fred is gone. And I was so horrible sad, that I wanted to cry Weinen ...

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von HauselfeLilian: 20.06.2012 17:54.

20.06.2012 17:43 HauselfeLilian ist offline Beiträge von HauselfeLilian suchen Nehme HauselfeLilian in deine Freundesliste auf AIM-Name von HauselfeLilian: - YIM-Name von HauselfeLilian: - MSN Passport-Profil von HauselfeLilian anzeigen Skype-Name von HauselfeLilian: -
Schülerin

@Puroduroo:
It's no problem. Fröhlich I've heard scarier things than this...
You aren't writing nonsense.
PS: By the way there's a good translator on the internet that I use sometimes, if I don't know the english expression for a german word. Though my economy english teacher at school told us not to use it, I find it quite clearly arranged. you'll find. Maybe it'll help you. Augenzwinkern

@HauselfeLilian:
I really never recognized that! Unglücklich If I had time, I would go straight to our TV and watch this scene, but unfortunately I've got many things to do at the moment... Weinen

20.06.2012 18:20 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Schüler

@Lil: After I've written this post I put my HP 7.2-Blu Ray in the player and watch the scene ... I'm so excited :S

Edit: I have to admit that this scene has unfortunately left me cold xD
... I've seen that George say: Fr- and I've seen that Fred is gone but ... It's soo short ... ^^ But I love the little details in the movies (and also in the books) and when we're at it: is so creepy. It's from the scene when Neville hold a speech. I swear I Have not edit the picture. Ron looks like a daemon xD

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Puroduroo: 20.06.2012 18:48.

20.06.2012 18:25 Puroduroo ist offline E-Mail an Puroduroo senden Beiträge von Puroduroo suchen Nehme Puroduroo in deine Freundesliste auf
Schülerin

@ puroduroo: you are so absolutly right,it seems that something really bad take possession of ron Fröhlich

@ all: sorry....but I dont understand, what about the outlined above scence with george....did he forget for a moment,that his brother died??? and he wanted to tell him,that harry is still alive? please help me along. Scheinheilig

oh yes, mr.weasley is every time soo cute with all the muggel-things and his interest in the gatgetry.its so much fun to read it.but I have to say, arthur is one of the persons, I imagend while reading the first book in a very different way from the film-arthur.somehow...thinner and with much less hair and simply unlike how we know him from cinema. nevertheless,he´s a good actor and it rocks breites Grinsen

Kuss have a good night,
love,mine

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von *Mine Weasley*: 21.06.2012 10:56.

21.06.2012 02:42 *Mine Weasley* ist offline E-Mail an *Mine Weasley* senden Beiträge von *Mine Weasley* suchen Nehme *Mine Weasley* in deine Freundesliste auf
Schüler

Oh ... Mine, thats right! °_°
It's after Fred's death ... It's as if he had forgotten it. ^^
Hmm ... that's very strange Verwirrt
No one forgets the death of a relative, right? :S

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Puroduroo: 29.06.2012 11:22.

21.06.2012 20:19 Puroduroo ist offline E-Mail an Puroduroo senden Beiträge von Puroduroo suchen Nehme Puroduroo in deine Freundesliste auf
Schülerin

well...I think your right.but I could imagine 2 possibilitys:

1st commonly twins have a very special connection.maybe he would contact first his twin brother,if something meaningful or stressful event happens.fred and george were everytime together,perhaps he had not yet realized, that something changed and fred is gone.

2nd (an active figment of my imagination breites Grinsen ) george could be thinking, that fred maybe do the same like harry : he simulate his death,to attack in the right moment...

yeah.....sorry,I know I´m insane Vogel zeigen Fröhlich

maybe thanks to time Augenzwinkern good night,mine

22.06.2012 01:03 *Mine Weasley* ist offline E-Mail an *Mine Weasley* senden Beiträge von *Mine Weasley* suchen Nehme *Mine Weasley* in deine Freundesliste auf
Sirius15 Sirius15 ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-61723.gif

Herkunft: Österreich
Pottermore-Name: RunePatronus2478

Like this thread Grinsen
Re: George's strange reaction after Fred died - my guess is he was in shock. Imagine seeing your twin brother or sister die before your eyes. Some people break down, others simply deny that what they saw was real. Also - regarding the movies - I read that Oliver Phelps (who plays George) could barely stand filming the scene. They had to film it as quickly as possible because poor Oliver would break down just imagining his twin had really died. Traurig

Something else for us to discuss - mainly because I have thought a lot about it recently: Do you still have the same favourite characters you did when you first got into Harry Potter? Mine has changed - it used to be Sirius Black, now it's definitely Remus Lupin. I'm still trying to figure out why and how this happened - maybe it has got something to do with growing up..? (am 21 years old atm)

meine alternative history zu Band 7
22.06.2012 21:55 Sirius15 ist offline E-Mail an Sirius15 senden Homepage von Sirius15 Beiträge von Sirius15 suchen Nehme Sirius15 in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Sirius15 in deine Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Sirius15 anzeigen Skype-Name von Sirius15: violetangel33
Schülerin

Hello again,
Yes, I read that, too. I imagine it's horrible to see your twin dieing... Traurig
While I read the books, I never really had a favourite character. Though... Perhaps I had one, but I can't remember it at the moment.
But what I can admit is that after reading the books, my favourite character changed. I think it has something to do with the whole evolution of the characters, which is maybe clear for us only after the 7 seven books. Then we recognize that there are better characters, who are more complex.
Sorry about my weird thoughts, but I never really cogitated about it...
Bye and have a good night.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Kathi Weasley: 03.06.2014 12:18.

23.06.2012 22:46 Kathi Weasley ist offline Beiträge von Kathi Weasley suchen Nehme Kathi Weasley in deine Freundesliste auf
Mica Mica ist weiblich
Schülerin

images/avatars/avatar-61714.gif

Can I take part in your discussion too? Grinsen

There's a nice sentence that says 'Every mirror is the mirror of erised for George'. I like that... and I think, Jo said that he never came over Fred's death and that he named his son 'Fred'.

I regret sooooo much that I didn't start earlier with reading Harry Potter! I watched the first two films when I was younger, but I was so scared of them that I didn't like HP anymore. Many years later I was so bored that I took a Harry Potter audiobook I've found and listened to it. Then I fell in love and started to read, but I knew the characters before so I could imagine what they may look like. And I don't even remember my thoughts when I read the last book... damn Traurig But nevertheless, my always-favourite character will be Remus Lupin. But I love McGongall too. She's... totally awesome Applaus

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Mica: 24.06.2012 14:01.

24.06.2012 10:41 Mica ist offline Beiträge von Mica suchen Nehme Mica in deine Freundesliste auf
Seiten (4): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 4 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Harry Potter Xperts Forum » Die Karte des Rumtreibers » Abteilung für Internationale magische Zusammenarbeit » WANTED! English-speaking Harry Potter-fan!

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH